The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

create a quote

By on December 14, 2009 1:12:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Come up with with new quotes for your favorite demigod; ot doesn't matter if they are original or not.

Queen of thorns

"It is no accidemt that the queen is the deadliest of pieces; the manly pawns: the weakest."

Demon Assassin

I won't kill you, but I'll enjoy reading your obituary

I won't attend your funeral, but I promise to send a nice note saying I approve of it...

+42 Karma | 29 Replies
December 22, 2009 7:41:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ThatGuyYouLove,
Vamp: Roses are red, violets are blue, now shut up and stand there, as I bite you.

QoT: Because angels are overrated.

Yes...yes... YES!

December 23, 2009 3:48:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL I like the little vamp poem thats classy.

December 23, 2009 9:39:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TB "I'm hotter than the devil and I burn through metal."

TB "Let them all die than I burn them to ashes."

December 23, 2009 11:28:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, all I know is that that is a good idea Synn, I actually have taunts for ALL of my new demigod concepts, and notice how dirty this thread turned out in the end, lol.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.