The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Creation

OMG! YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN DEMIGOD!!!

By on December 4, 2009 10:03:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

avascar

Join Date 06/2009

Hello,i've come up with the pERFECT idea that makes the game changes.A demigod creation!

Seriously,oh and once you make a demigod you can publish it in the "Published Demigods".You can name your demigod.And plus,its gonna be a EPIC UNIQUE CHARACTER CREATION! So,what do you say? Good?

Locked Post 7 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 4, 2009 10:28:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what do you mean? like sims? or like we do now, writting concepts? cuz both sound crazy, and I know crazy:

1) sims: too much work, period!

2) concept writting: again, we already do that

December 8, 2009 11:12:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

be more specific: Like do you mean creating a character like in an MMO? Or writing concepts? ENLIGHTEN ME!

December 11, 2009 10:13:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

prtty pls^^

December 23, 2009 8:32:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you're thinking of a system like Spore, yes that would be awesome.Just like if everyone were to have their own personal jetpack and be able to shoot lasers out of their eyes.  It would be a great concept, but nearly impossible to implement.  The concept of creating balanced skills couldn't be left up to the players unless some cookie cutter skill system were developed.

December 23, 2009 11:19:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
If you're thinking of a system like Spore, yes that would be awesome.Just like if everyone were to have their own personal jetpack and be able to shoot lasers out of their eyes.  It would be a great concept, but nearly impossible to implement.  The concept of creating balanced skills couldn't be left up to the players unless some cookie cutter skill system were developed.

like i said, if it's simulation: too muc work PERIOD

June 22, 2010 1:38:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
be more specific: Like do you mean creating a character like in an MMO? Or writing concepts? ENLIGHTEN ME!

I think he means like on an MMO, but it may or may not become useable.

June 22, 2010 1:42:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please don't necro threads. The OP never responded the first time and he probably will not this time.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time: