The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Your favorite New Demigod Concept?

please select one and tell us why!!!

By on November 28, 2009 4:48:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Out of all the new demigod concept ideas, which new character would you like to see added to the game and why?

Here's the main list of characters: New Demigod Master List

**Note: the list isn't keeping up with the new demigods, so check the last page for the latest ones!!!

+8 Karma | 2 Replies
November 28, 2009 4:54:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not picking my own:

My fav new demigod-to-be would be two of them, I can't decide between Ao & Ona, the Twins and Mira

Why: the twins are prob the first true original idea when it comes to the would-be demis, and Mira is very elegant and the visuals that surround this character would fit very nicely in this game!

December 25, 2009 9:54:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.