- Displays the number of minions you control under the ability button for that minion type.
- Displays health indicators of each minion (green=healthy, yellow=about half health, red=almost dead).
- Click on a health indicator to select that one minion (or hold SHIFT to add to selection).
- Click on minion count to select all minions of that type.
- Hover mouse over health indicator to display rollover information for that minion.
- Fixed bugs with health indicators sometimes getting confused and not displaying correct information.
- Right-click a health indicator to zoom the camera to that minion.
- Added support for Sedna's Yetis, Oculus' lightning balls, QoT's shamblers, Oak's spirits.
- Support for the vampire minions is still pending.
- Health indicators are not shown if more than 4 special minions can be summoned.
- If more than 4 can be summoned, you just get the minion count.
- Got all features working for totem minions.
- Initial Alpha Release
This is a User-Interface mod, so it doesn't require anyone else to have it installed.
How to Install:
Easiest way is to download the installer and just run it. It will take care of everything for you. If you prefer, you can download the ZIP archive and extract the folder into the Mods directory for Demigod.
eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod\bindata\mods
How to Enable:
Inside Demigod, and under the Mod Manager, simply enable the mod!
If you have problems, make sure that your directory setup is akin to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod\bindata\mods\Bman Rampaging Minion Overlay\mod_info.lua
Files modified (for mod conflict checking only):
lua\ui\game\AbilityButton.lua (merge-friendly so compatible with other mods that modify this file as long as they are either merge-friendly or designed to load before this mod)
- Installer (Recommended Download)
- ZIP Archive (For those of you that do not like to download .exe files)
Known Issues/Planned Features
- Currently only works with Totem abilities (does not yet work with special minions like Yeti or Shamblers etc).