Feature Request: As a [blank] I want [blank] so that [blank].

By on November 26, 2009 10:26:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

xodiak473

Join Date 01/2009

Ask for feature in the follwing format: As a [blank] I want [blank] so that [blank]...dont be dumb....okay...you can be dumb with the feature requests....just be funny at the same time.....

Locked Post 74 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 26, 2009 10:27:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a PUG player (pick up game player) I want an auto balance button in the lobby so that the fairest game can be made given the players that have joined.

November 26, 2009 10:31:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a Regulus Player I want mines to do more damage end game so that I have a fighting chance against all the demis that HP stack.

November 26, 2009 11:10:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a gameplay mechanous conscentious Play I want mines no to do more damage because that would imabalnce the game.

November 26, 2009 12:31:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting xodiak473,
As a Regulus Player I want mines to do more damage end game so that I have a fighting chance against all the demis that HP stack.
Mines do plenty of damage, in fact they probably do too much damage. How powerful mines are cover how crummy many of Reg's other abilities are, which is the real problem. Reg has so little else going for him late game; snares don't work, none of reg's level 15 skills really make sense, and Angelic Fury costs too much mana.

November 26, 2009 12:33:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting xodiak473,
As a PUG player (pick up game player) I want an auto balance button in the lobby so that the fairest game can be made given the players that have joined.
Basically you want an option that will make friends unable to play together. Why not just fix Pantheon so that you have a fair automatch system?

November 26, 2009 12:42:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a Demigod forum reader I want Obscenitor to stop taking other peoples posts and tearing them apart so that I dont go insane

November 26, 2009 7:48:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,
As a Demigod forum reader I want Obscenitor to stop taking other peoples posts and tearing them apart so that I dont go insane

As a Golgoth supporter I want to give him karma so that he can continue to post funny crap.

As a WoW player I want my level 80 paladin so that i can beat the crap out of DA.

As an unlucky player i want a way to have people reconnect to a game they dropped so that my win percent doesn't reflect on my allies connection.

November 26, 2009 8:08:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,
Post stuff that makes more sense then. Also feel free to rip on my posts when I'm not making sense. There's plenty of times I'm wrong.

November 26, 2009 9:11:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a Qot player, i want to give her a tampon so that she will stop complaing about "making her own red carpet".

November 26, 2009 9:26:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gkrit,
As a Qot player, i want to give her a tampon so that she will stop complaing about "making her own red carpet".

As a Qot player didn't you know she was pregnant?

November 26, 2009 10:28:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

She says some other really vaginal stuff, I can't remember off the top of my head, but once you think about it the wrong way it all sounds pretty dirty.

November 26, 2009 11:03:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a player I want a fix for invalid gamestate so that this game doesn't suck.

November 26, 2009 11:23:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting obscenitor,
She says some other really vaginal stuff, I can't remember off the top of my head, but once you think about it the wrong way it all sounds pretty dirty.
"My eyes are up here." So whats the right way of interputting this?

Edit

Or these

"It could feel so good."

"Aren't you just a little tempted?"

"The bait hides the hook." (Jailbait anyone?)

November 26, 2009 11:54:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol trust you synn so know what she says... qot lover lol

November 27, 2009 12:05:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey I just admire the way she uses those vines on camera, so what she does with them off camera is gotta be simply amazing. 

November 27, 2009 1:22:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a DG player I want Wand of Speed to not stop the player upon use so that it can actually be used to escape a pursuing enemy.

As a DG player I want the pathfinding fixed so that I don't get stuck on corners while chasing enemy units.

As a DG player I want Favor Items to all have the same cost and be balanced to be equal with each other so that the retarded system we have now disappears forever.

As a DG player I want the AA animations completed so that the game looks like it was made by professionals.

As a DG player I want damage, dodge and snare items significantly buffed so that HP and mana stacking are not the only viable choices.

As a DG player I want a fully fleshed out set of line of sight items introduced into the game so that vision range becomes another layer of complexity to be taken into account during gameplay.

As a Rook player I want the use of Hammer/Transfer/etc. on a tower to not cause my player to sit there daydreaming instead of continuing to AA so that the game looks less stupid.

As a Torch player I want switching between Fire and Ice mode to not interrupt my movement (like Queen's change works) so that playing an underpowered DG like Torch is less of a chore.

As a Regulus player I want Deadeye to be completely replaced so that I have a skill that's actually worth getting.

As a Beast player I want Wrath rebalanced so that it becomes a viable alternative to either Spit or Ooze.

As a Queen player I want Shamblers and Uproot completely rebalanced so that I have more then one weakling build to choose from.

As a Sedna player I want Yeti's rebalanced so that I can actually play this character like a General.

As an Oak and Erebus player I want nothing 'cause they seem pretty good as-is.

November 27, 2009 2:59:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ahiodsohi,
As a DG player I want Wand of Speed to not stop the player upon use so that it can actually be used to escape a pursuing enemy.

As a DG player I want the pathfinding fixed so that I don't get stuck on corners while chasing enemy units.

As a DG player I want Favor Items to all have the same cost and be balanced to be equal with each other so that the retarded system we have now disappears forever.

As a DG player I want the AA animations completed so that the game looks like it was made by professionals.

As a DG player I want damage, dodge and snare items significantly buffed so that HP and mana stacking are not the only viable choices.

As a DG player I want a fully fleshed out set of line of sight items introduced into the game so that vision range becomes another layer of complexity to be taken into account during gameplay.

As a Rook player I want the use of Hammer/Transfer/etc. on a tower to not cause my player to sit there daydreaming instead of continuing to AA so that the game looks less stupid.

As a Torch player I want switching between Fire and Ice mode to not interrupt my movement (like Queen's change works) so that playing an underpowered DG like Torch is less of a chore.

As a Regulus player I want Deadeye to be completely replaced so that I have a skill that's actually worth getting.

As a Beast player I want Wrath rebalanced so that it becomes a viable alternative to either Spit or Ooze.

As a Queen player I want Shamblers and Uproot completely rebalanced so that I have more then one weakling build to choose from.

As a Sedna player I want Yeti's rebalanced so that I can actually play this character like a General.

As a DG player I want all of these things because they are all things that need to be fixed.

November 27, 2009 6:16:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
November 27, 2009 7:58:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,

Quoting Ahiodsohi,
reply 16

As a DG player I want all of these things because they are all things that need to be fixed.

As a forum bumper i want this forum bumped so that this list gets heard.

All were good ideas.

November 27, 2009 9:43:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a DG player I want UB to have his spit setup time increased and for it to be interruptable because it's too awesome right now.

As a DG player I want UB's Foul Grasp to not allow stun stacking because all of the other stuns have this.

As a DG player I want to support Cowbuttzex's suggestions because they're good, but I don't support his name.

As an Oak player I want him to not get nerfed or buffed in any way.

As a DG player I want all of the favor items to be available to every character type, because some of the assassin items would be awesome for a general and vice versa.

November 28, 2009 12:09:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

keep adding to the list guys.  The "As a [blank] I want [blank] so that [blank]" format helps to tell your point in a very clear and concise way.  Feel free to have conversations on these points.  Bump and sign if you want the items in this list considered or evaluated.

November 28, 2009 3:03:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a forum bumper I am doing a shameless bumpity bumpity boo because more people need to post insightful things for stardock and gaspowered games to look at.

November 28, 2009 2:26:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a DG player that relies on kills for advancement please change sigil of vitality because used in conjunction with a minor heal potion it makes all DG's immortal.

November 28, 2009 4:10:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a DG player I want hot fixes released immediately so that game breaking exploits and bugs that take 5 seconds to fix don't get sit on for months on end and add to the exodus of players out of this community.

As a DG player I want Stats significantly buffed so that they are a legitimate alternative to all of the other skills.

As a DG player I want a button on the UI that allows me to check the Citadel upgrades just like I can in replays so that I don't have to go back to base every time I want to see which upgrades we have.

As an Assassin DG player I want all minion stuff removed from my items and replaced by damage/regeneration/etc. attributes so that items with a lot of their cost going towards minion buffs are not useless to me.

As an offline-only DG player I want the AI for the Rook rewritten so that I can actually use him in games.

As an offline-only DG player I want the AI in general rewritten so that I don't have to either face or be on an entire team of feeders every single time I play.

As a DG player I want SD and GPG to man up and admit to me to that they don't care and won't implement any of these suggestions so that I can stop wasting my time waiting for this game to be fixed.

November 29, 2009 9:57:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As a Forum reader called Golgoth I want to return to this post to write more useful insights and funny crap so that people can both laugh and be interested in what I have to say

As a DG player I also want stats buffed so that you get more than 2.3 health regen after using up 6 slots

As a Supreme Commander supporter I want Sorian to not be allowed to work on Demigod anymore so that when SupCom and FF13 are released in Spring I will have no life and be happy about it

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001594   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.