The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Ideas: VitaNova's Main Concept List

Nova's Demigod List

By on November 25, 2009 11:07:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

New Demigod Concepts by VitaNova:

1. “Nova”

a. A mixture of my own persona and also inspired by Lady GaGa's second album.

b. The Twisted King

2. “Sol”

a. A creation of The Progenitor once he fell to Earth. Sol was a star who was granted consciousness by an old man. A hero with exceptional abilities and a well balanced "mana supply and demand" ratio.

b. The All Seeing

3. “JuniPo”

a. Most unique demigod! It's a duo! Interesting huh? Check it out, plz!

b. The Last Duet

4. “Monarch Mistress”

a. A demigod that focuses on health. Uses abilities to support allies. Has a unique ability that causes enemy towers to convert to your side. Has teleportation abilities. Wonderful background story.

b. The Evergreen Nymph

5. “Monotone”

a. For those who enjoy grief and depression, this demigod focuses on using his sadness to immobilize his opponents and dealing deadly strikes.

b. The Monolith of Sorrow

6. “Pandora”

a. In honor of one of the greatest cultures, and in gratitude for them providing us with a window of oportunities, one such as this game. A familiar woman from Greek mythology.

b. The All Giving

7. “Lady Clara”

a. A lady of heaven and light. Holds destructive powers with graceful beauty and a holy tone.

b. The Divine Priestess

8. “Ugly Monster”

a. Move over QoT, there's a new bi*ch in town! A hot seductress who loves to tease and kill, yep, kill---yes, and LOTS of teasing!!!

b. The Thing That Creeps The Earth

9. “Nuix”

a. A shadowy demigod uses abilities to leave his opponents blind and defenses. Then, deals damage without them knowing what hit them.

b. The White Night

10. “Bada Basai”

a. Elemental of water, healing, and protection.

b. The Living Island

11. “Draco Imperial”

a. Elemental of darkness, harm, and ruler over shadows.

b. The Undead King

12. “Lameos”

a. Elemental of fire, sun, heart, love, war, and courage.

b. to be posted…

+8 Karma | 8 Replies
November 26, 2009 12:47:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, were u inspired by my awsome collection of my abstract ideas? May take me a while to check em all but i will eventually...

November 26, 2009 1:27:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
Lol, were u inspired by my awsome collection of my abstract ideas? May take me a while to check em all but i will eventually...

half and half, I noticed that everyone is putting all of their ideas out, so im doing the same. I took this from the list that I put in the master list.

November 26, 2009 3:37:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awesome list mate. Nuff' said hehe

November 26, 2009 3:55:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting aNaRcHiSt44,
Awesome list mate. Nuff' said hehe

Thankyou, and this is just a preview, just wait, I will blow the minds of every one with my last 3 ones, the Elementals!!!

December 11, 2009 4:05:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

I have added Bada Basai, The Living Island. Bada Basai is my third ranked elemental.

December 11, 2009 7:26:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sweet, ima check out bada basai!

January 23, 2010 3:16:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

just added Draco Imperial!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2010 10:27:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you lost me at lady gaga...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000360   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.