The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Demigod Concept Idea: Ugly Monster

The Thing that Creeps the Earth

By on November 25, 2009 10:19:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

VitaNova's New Demigod Character Concept:

Name: Ugly Monster, The Thing that Creeps the Earth

Type: Assasin, Forces of Dark

Appearance:

http://blog.screenweek.it/images/07/09/AngelinaJolie_Beowulf1.jpg

http://www.koolrpix.com/images/TF05381/240/wb049580.jpg

OK, so the Beowulf movie character with the set up from the second picture, short black hair, black bikini, wings, whip thing, short red horns

At death, a small abyss of fire is opened on the ground and she falls half way in. She keeps herself from falling in by beating her weak wings and by holding herself up in between the hole’s sides, she then is grabbed by a giant hand and is pulled down, and the fissure closes.

Taunts:

1. "You like what’cha see?”

2. "Wanna kiss me?”

3. "Ugh, you’ve left me starving!”

4. "Momma needs some love.”

5. “Come, please baby. Don’t be shy!”

6. “I bet you taste so, so good!”

7. *hot moan* followed by psychotic laughter

Pros: Powerful Abilities, Offbalancing skills,

Cons: No recovery abilities, Low armor

Average:  Health, Mana

Game Play: A basic attack demigod, Ugly uses debuffs to weaken her enemy and then deal blows to finish them off. Also, you will have lots of fun playing with her

Back-story:

The Progenitor stared down from his mighty throne, his anceint eyes nearly glazed over. His life was looking to be over soon. He was being cast down from the greatest acheivement possible, Godhood. The fools! They did not know who they were banishing! These new wretches are allowed to take my place? Dispicable! The old one shook his head harshly. No, what he needed was something to keep him within in the ring, allow him to take his place back to Godhood.

He began to scratch his chin thoughtfully, his mind jumping from place to place. Suddenly, a profound thought struck him. "My children..." He knew his children were the bastards taking his Godhood away, and it sickened him. But, he could of course, create a new child with a single deadly weakness, have that child secure their posistion within the pantheon, and ascend to Godhood! After all of that, he could simply kill it or manipulate it to pass his decrees! But who could he possibly create.... no, he could not simply conjure up a child, after all, they could not bypass the power of his stronger kin. He needed a natural child, one who was corrupted enough to take on his tasks without regard for their actions... and suddenly he knew who he needed.

After his short "talk" with the mistress of hell, all he had to do was wait for his new child to progress. And, after time passed, she did. Of course, she took on the nature of hell, much like the Queen of Thorns, she loved temptation and cruelty. But she was into torture, and far more wicked concepts. She loved to watch new borns burn at stakes, as their brittle flesh peeled. she was twisted alright, and perfect for the job. As she grew up, her and the Progenitor had a more and more "personal" relationship.

When the time had come, the Ugly thing as she was often called, was ready. She cracked her whip, and prepared to travel across several planes of existence to enter the fighting. As she prepared, she turned to her father/lover, and walked slowly to him, all the while a seductive smile danced on her face. The Progenitor was clearly aroused, and easily fooled. "So my child, I think it is time for that parting gift?" he asked with a smile of twisted glee. Then and there, she grabbed his neck, and leaned over, planting a kiss on him. She bit him with her lower front teeth. Blood and divine energy splattered carelessly to the cold floor. She felt a surge of energy, and burnned with a demonic fire that altered her physique.

She turned into a horrific monster. Forgetting his plan, The Progenitor was discusted by how his favorite child had turned into an ugly monstrocity. He disappeared vowing to kill of his children. Ugly vowed to kill his children too.

Abilities

**Whiplash (Requires Light Symphony) – 5 Lvls. – 500/500/500/750/1000 mana - 1/1/1/2/4 CT - 20/20/20/30/38 CD – Ugly cracks her whip at enemies. Whip deals 400/500/600/700/800 damage to target. Targeted unit receives a flesh wound that causes unit to receive 100/100/100/200/400 extra damage per hit taken. Flesh wound lasts until target is healed by any means.

**Hellfire (Requires Light Symphony) – 3 Lvls. – 1200 mana - 2/2/4 CT - 20/20/20 CD – UGLY Monster whips the floor and a line of fire shoots out for a length of 8/12/16 yards. Fire lasts 4/6/8 sec. Affects only enemy units. Enemy units that get hit are trapped on the fire line and can’t move until fire is gone. Receive 120/80/60 damage per second. While trapped on fire, enemies cannot heal and also loose 8% base mana per second.

**Devious Charm (Requires Seduction) – 1 Lvl – 400 mana - 2 CT - 20 CD – Ugly’s sexy poses cause all demigods that have her in their line of sight to move towards her. Players regain control after demigods are 6/4/2 yards close to her. Demigod’s speed and armor is lowered by 8%.

**Demon’s Call (Requires Unholy Touch) 1 lvl- 900 mana - 2 CT – 35 CD – Ugly Monster releases a single scream for 20 seconds that stuns enemy units for 4 seconds and after causes them to leave her line of sight. Enemy units that enter her line of sight while the scream is in process are stunned for 2 seconds and then leave her line of sight.

**Bella Sucubus (hot key 4)(Requires Demon’s Call, Requires Seduction, Ugly at level 15) – 5 Lvls. – drains all mana - 5 CT - 50/50/50/50/50 CD –  Ugly morphs into a horrendous gargoyle/demon thing. Attack speed and movement speed decrease by 10%/9%/8%/7%/5%. Attack gets +100/120/150/160/200, male demigods attacked by her receive an extra +80 damage per attack she deals. Mana and health regeneration increases to at least 3%/4%/5%/7%/10% base man per second, and health gets +1%/2%/3%/4%/5% base health to health per second regeneration.

Abilities – Passive:

***Temptation - 1 Lvls: Enemies move 12% slower while in Ugly’s line of sight, as they are tempted to look at her.

***Seduction (Requires Temptation) – 1 Lvl: Enemies that are standing (not doing anything or not moving to an area) in Ugly’s line of sight automatically move towards her and stop moving towards her once they are a distance of 1 yard from her or if they are ordered to do something else. All enemies in her line of sight also get  -20% armor.

***Unholy Touch – 3 Lvl – Enemy attacks deal 1% less damage with each attack, stackble, stack counter is reset if they leave her line of sight

STATS:  Beginning level, Last level

HP: 2800//3000 (Divide {last level hp minus beginning level hp} by 20,  and you would get how much hp she gets per lvl up)
MP: 2000//3500 (divide by 20)
Armor:200//200 (divide by 20)
Damage: 200-200//200-480 (divide by 20)(I picture her attacking whipping and scratching people)
Attack Speed: 1.28
Range: 8 yards
Movement Speed: 6

Comments are welcome!

+8 Karma | 8 Replies
November 26, 2009 6:12:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow! This is a very daring Demigod; more so than QoT. This is really awesome; I especially like the Bella Sucubus and Temptation abilities. Hmmm I have to think of a new way to structure my Demigod idea posts too hehe

November 26, 2009 8:27:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting aNaRcHiSt44,
Wow! This is a very daring Demigod; more so than QoT. This is really awesome; I especially like the Bella Sucubus and Temptation abilities. Hmmm I have to think of a new way to structure my Demigod idea posts too hehe

thank you so much! And yes, feel free to use my posting format, I think I should post it as a model for others, so it's easyer to post new demigod concept ideas!

November 26, 2009 10:00:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hehe thanks. No worries by the way; I like your ideas

November 27, 2009 6:33:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting aNaRcHiSt44,
Hehe thanks. No worries by the way; I like your ideas

my second fan! OMG, I'm very out of it right now, thank you so much for admiring my ideas! thank you, thank you! I promise to never disapoint you guys!!!!

December 1, 2009 11:05:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, here is my story, its been in production for a while, so if u are unpleased with it, i can change it later. Give me your thoughts Vita!

The Progenitor stared down from his mighty golden throne, his anceint eyes nearly glazed over. His life was looking to be over soon. He was being cast down from his greatest acheivement possible, Godhood. The fools! They could not know who they were banishing! These new wretches are allowed to take my place? Dispicable! The old one shook his head harshly. No, what he needed was something to keep him within in the ring, allow him to take his place back to Godhoog.

He began to scratch his chin thoughtfully, his mind jumping from place to place. Suddenly, a profound thought struck him. "My children..." He knew his children were the bastards taking his Godhood away, and it sickened him. But, he could of course, create a new child, have that child secure their posistion within the pantheon, and ascend to Godhood! After all of that, he could simply kill them, and take their place again! But who could he possibly create.... no, he could not simply conjure up a child, after all, they could not bypass the power of his stronger kin. He needed a natural child, one who was corrupted enough to take on his tasks without regard for their actions... and suddenly he knew who he needed.

After his short "talk" with the mistress of hell, all he had to do was wait for his new child to progress. And, after time passed, she did. Of course, she took on the nature of hell, much like the Queen of Thorns, she loved temptation and cruelty. But she was into torture, and far more wicked concepts. She loved to watch new borns burn at stakes, as their brittle flesh peeled. she was twisted alright, and perfect for the job. As she grew up, her and the Progenitor had a more and more "personal" relationship.

When the time had come, the Ugly thing as she was often called, was ready. She cracked her whip, and prepared to travel across several planes of existence to enter the fighting. As she prepared, she turned to her father/lover, and walked slowly to him, all the while a seductive smile danced on her face. The Progenitor was clearly aroused, and easily fooled. "So my child, you wish to offer me a parting gift?" he asked with a smile of twisted glee. Then and there, she grabbed his neck, and twisted it around three times, and kicked it off. Blood and divine energy splattered carelessly to the cold floor. "Oh, yes, a parting gift? How about you burn in hell...?" her smile faded away, and she walke slowly to her Acension chance.

December 2, 2009 8:43:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

beautyful story UB! you have stood up to your title of a great story teller. Yousuprized me with her relationship with The Progenitor! Well done! I will incorporate my modifications into it too! LOVED IT, thnkx for being there for me!!!

December 2, 2009 9:53:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah, lol i am an awsome story teller arent i?

December 5, 2009 2:36:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
yeah, lol i am an awsome story teller arent i?

yes, yes you are!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.