The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

So......

By on November 24, 2009 11:14:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ideas for 1.3?

I go travelling overseas in a week from now. Europe/south america. Won't be back till march.

What are your predictions for the games future?

What will demigod be like be like when/pendingnolossofkidneysindodgybrazilianslums/if i come back?

Will there be another update before 3 months is out?

+5 Karma | 8 Replies
November 24, 2009 11:37:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No idea on when 1.3 will be out, but there will definately be an update before you get back.  Likely several.  And I guarantee, many of us will still be here.

November 25, 2009 1:13:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1.3 = clan wars as planned.  Last of the major updates that have been announced

Impulse gets voice chat probably 2010. 

November 25, 2009 7:46:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Impulse phase V looks likely to be its groundbreaking update.

I'm just trying to spur the community into brainstorming some potential ideas

November 25, 2009 7:50:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If they add Team Features, as well as nail down that desync crap, and give TB his proper AA, I'll be more than happy.

March 12, 2010 8:50:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just got back home. Reading through the forums and things seem pretty bleak for young DG.

Gameover?

March 12, 2010 10:41:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Reading through the forums and things seem pretty bleak for young DG.

Gameover?

Many of us fellas who have been around for quite some time have quit playing or are playing far less.  There's still a wave of new people coming, but we're not talking about a significant amount of folks. 

The 1.3 update I mentioned earlier is not necessarily going to be released... Brad said they will continue to update the game, but there's not commitment to when or what they'll patch.

March 13, 2010 6:13:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would not get your hopes up.  I really can't see how GPG sees putting a lot of effort into Demigod at this point is going to be profitable.  I don't know there project line-up, but I doubt they're going to sit there saying, "Oh well, we have nothing else to work on, lets pour our resources into Demigod".  Maybe they'll send out a patch 1.3 but I'm not expecting it to jump-start the game or the community.  I hope I'm wrong, cause I'll definitely come back if it does.  Why do clan wars if you don't really have enough people to do clans? Maps are too expensive to make, so are demigods. Maybe lets see if they apply all the community fixes and mods or just do their own.  This game is just fun, so I'll probably play now and then, but nothing as consistent as before. 

March 17, 2010 4:48:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's amazing how much changed while you were gone. And by that, I mean that nothing at all changed while you were gone. And btw, your kidney feels great and I can keep drinking now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.