The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The_Frogboy

the fast and the furious....

By on November 23, 2009 10:50:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Light Assassin

A diminute warrior (the frog i mean), accompanied with his almighty Ban Hammer, almorst twice his height. He wore a bubble over his head so he could maintain moisture for survival. His past remain mysterious, but rumour has it Frogboy was sent from Stardock waters.

His Attacks are fast but individually weak. Thus must string them up into combos for powerful effects, akin to fighting games. I aim his skills to have the flavours of erebus and oak...high survival. (that's the demigods you play most, right?)

FrogBoy......This is just a small tribute for this forum. I've created it with a lot of thought. Do consider it somehow...

Strength:
-fast combos
-jump

Weakness:
-vulnerable to interrupt
-skill dependant

SKILLS:

1) Rubber Tongue: Instant ranged attack. Use tongue to ricochet towards targeted unit, deals 150 damage. Successive attacks* increase chance reducing cooldown of all skills to zero. This effect reset after every 3 attacks. Additional levels improves mana cost ratio.
    - increase Frogboy's speed by 15%

(*active spells not standard attack--doesn't have to be the same/identical combinations though)

----------------
2) Hammer Bomber: with a somersault, slams his hammer on the ground, deal 300 damage. Sucessive attacks incease chance to do criticals. This effect reset after every 3 attacks. Additional levels improves mana cost ratio.
    -Skill effects of Rubber Tongue, Torrent Pulse and Hammber Bomber now reset every 6 successive attacks.

-----------------
3) Torrent Pulse: Frogboy invoke a whirlpool around him. It deals 250, large area damage. successive attacks reduce nearby enemy's speed and armor. This effect reset after every 3 attacks. Additional levels improves mana cost ratio.
    -increase hp regen by 150%

-----------------
4) Harmony (passive): every 3 successive attacks for the last 5,9,15 sec, gain hp and boost atk. Additional level increases the effect.

-----------------
5) Jump: medium cooldown. Frogboy perform an uninterruptible jump, skyrockets vertically upwards. In mid-air Frogboy can shoot down towards the next target with another spell if desired*. Increase range and power of that next attack.
    -upon landing, the impact stuns nearby enemies for 1 sec

(*if no action taken just fall down back same area)

-----------------

6) Doublecast: medium cooldown. When using another active skill during Jump, Frogboy's shadow deals the attack, 50-70% original power and less mana. Additonal levels, allow Frogboy to re-cast any spells up to 4 times (except Jump or Doublecast).

-----------------

7) Fake Out(passive): increses dodge by 5,10,15%. A chance his shadow does a random attack(skill 1-3) on nearby enemy
    - Frogboy's shadow now deal 100% damage

Frogboy's attacks are quick in execution and when maxed out, efficient mana cost. Also the stackable effects all encourage players not to use the active skills sparingly, but as MUCH as possible, simultaneously one after another. He's real weakness are mana and interrupts

The '3 successive attack reset effect' is there, so while you can spam any number of attack combinations, the effect stacks only rises up to 3 times for balance.

Jump only allow vertical movements, unless Frogboy targets an enemy with another attack. By then, he'll dashed down towards that area and execute the attack himself. He can't double Jump! In Doublecast Frogboy uses his shadows to do the 'dashing', essentially a mid-air spam skill.

Fast and nimble, Frogboy is heavily skill dependant like erebus, but with the kills like oak

+4 Karma | 17 Replies
November 23, 2009 11:36:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol fuckin awsome, hope frogboy sees this shit!

November 25, 2009 5:33:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks, UncleanBeast!!!!

November 26, 2009 4:40:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting _Golgoth_,
https://forums.demigodthegame.com/364638

Whoa, Just whoa!!!

for that moment I feel like this pic below.....

November 26, 2009 4:57:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

November 26, 2009 5:07:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Much, better cencorship of Qot, I'd say  

November 26, 2009 5:27:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shade,

Reduced 75%

Original 400 x 580

Shade, you should totally show this to heavenlysynn (sp?), he/she was commenting on how I took ideas from greek mythology, well at least it wasn't as extreme as this!!!

November 26, 2009 5:50:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

great minds think alike!

I thoought of doing a demigod for frogboy too!

For me it is hard, cuz I wanted to incorporate stardock into this character, I feel like the best way to approach this is by interviewing him, what do you think?

November 28, 2009 12:13:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOl, we should make a stardock char! He would be called Stardock, the Badass, And he gets Generals benifets, but ins't a general!

November 28, 2009 1:45:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
LOl, we should make a stardock char! He would be called Stardock, the Badass, And he gets Generals benifets, but ins't a general!

and a GAS POWERED demigod too! With natural gas abilities, lol

November 30, 2009 11:13:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Global Warming: 0 cost, CT and CD, GPG warms the entire arena, killing all enemies buidings and creeps, and capturing all flags. Final level deals 1111143546236234623462346  bonus dmg to citadels and Demigods.

December 2, 2009 8:35:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,
Global Warming: 0 cost, CT and CD, GPG warms the entire arena, killing all enemies buidings and creeps, and capturing all flags. Final level deals 1111143546236234623462346  bonus dmg to citadels and Demigods.

hahaha, but this ability wouldnt do anything actually, since Global Warming ins't real, lol

December 2, 2009 9:51:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,

hahaha, but this ability wouldnt do anything actually, since Global Warming ins't real, lol

HU!?! how dare u Vita! U should be ashamed!

December 5, 2009 2:33:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UncleanBeast,

Quoting VitaNova,
reply 12

HU!?! how dare u Vita! U should be ashamed!

lol, I don't get it....what do you mean?

December 6, 2009 2:00:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!!

December 6, 2009 5:11:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME WARS! NOW!

December 10, 2009 9:15:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no it is not, it was a fraud, go research it! The media keeps so much from people, media sux balls when it comes to politics and REAL news.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.