The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How to use new commands /ignore and /squelch?

By on November 22, 2009 4:25:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just had to witness a hysterical eruption of a loutish behaviour from some kid, who happened to be my teammate and could not get those commands to work. I typed in a game chat: /ignore player's name and /squelch player's name and still could see him spamming avalanches of cussing and names calling. How do I make those commands work?

0 Karma | 7 Replies
November 22, 2009 6:19:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't know but am also interested for a similar reason.

November 23, 2009 4:12:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

was wondering if this made it into 1.2 or not... not sure.  It was a in a dev journal and in the change log for 1.2.  But I'm not sure if it works.  I hope it does.  Will test when i get a chance.  Anyone get this to work?

November 23, 2009 8:13:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Perhaps some dev or a person related to GPG/Stardock could give us an answer?

November 23, 2009 6:48:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Do you get the message that you squelched them?

Edit:

Ah, just tested. It says that they are ignored, but they aren't. Going to look at the code.

Edit:

Ahah, fixed it! Now to wrap it up into a mod!

Edit:

You can find it here: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/369899

November 24, 2009 7:01:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chirmaya,
Do you get the message that you squelched them?

No, I didn't get any message. Perhaps because his name included 2 capital letters.

Thanks for the mods Chirmaya. You are officially my favorite modder.

November 24, 2009 1:14:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fixed on my side, just have to wait for the next patch rollout. Thanks for posting the mod in the meantime Chirmaya.

November 24, 2009 3:56:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you Sorian for your interest and a fix!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.