The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A rather major patch issue

By on November 21, 2009 6:37:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We have new demigods we are unable to play but we are teased by their prescene as many know. I personally cant wait until they are 'unlocked' and we are able to play them

However their appearance has caused an issue.
Start a tournament and try to play as Rook or Lord Erebus...

You cant. Because you cant scroll down and the new Demigods have pushed them off the bottom.

Problem?

+12 Karma | 8 Replies
November 21, 2009 6:42:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

think someone else posted on this.  I heard that using your mouse wheel will resolve the issue. 

November 21, 2009 6:43:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you have a mouse wheel you can spin it down. But yes this is a issue.

November 21, 2009 8:14:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
So I gather that without a mouse wheel you can't acces these tried and true DG:s?
November 21, 2009 8:32:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I gather that without a mouse wheel you can't acces these tried and true DG:s?

I believe I read that some have the issue while others do not... not sure if that's the case, but generally speaking, w/o a mouse I don't believe you can select them.  poop

November 21, 2009 9:48:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's always the non-lazy way of doing it in which you actually click the "down" or "up" arrow next to the scrolling bar. Worked for me so far.

November 22, 2009 11:14:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can't because there are no sroll down arrows or a scroll bar at the achievement page and the tournament selection screen. These two only exist at the skirmish screen. So there is no indication that you can scroll down with the mouse wheel if you do not know that.

November 22, 2009 11:51:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Obviously it needs fixed, but am I right in saying that all can use the mouse wheel if they have it and all could use the up/down arrow (if they didn't have a mouse wheel) in the meantime?

I think this is something that we might get a quick hotfix out of SD for. 

Golgoth - as no one from SD has chimed in here regarding this issue yet, you should probably move this to problem reports and add change your post's title so its more clear

November 22, 2009 12:34:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Guys just use your mouse wheel. I think this has been addressed so many times.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.