The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Question...

By on November 19, 2009 9:42:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmm, does anyone know whether regs AF can trigger natures wreckoning?

I don't believe so, but it is definately something that would be pretty overpowered, just curious!

DaBRUM

+2 Karma | 5 Replies
November 19, 2009 9:48:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

why should it not? with AF you mean auto fire or angelic fury? in the latter case you mean his attacks with angelic fury on don't trigger the effect but with angelic fury disabled it does?

well, i never tried it but it would be a bug not to do so.

November 19, 2009 10:20:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The splash effect from AF doesnt but normal AA does

November 19, 2009 10:44:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

aaaaaaaaa, now i understand what he ment.

November 19, 2009 11:20:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol, yeah, I thought it was clear, guess you gotta dig a little deeper there celmare, hehe

Anyway, thanks, i was thinking it wouldn't work, and didn't feel like going to test it

DaBRUM

November 19, 2009 1:53:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

splash sadly rarely works for most items:

Nature's Reckonging

Bloodstone/Narmoth's Ring's lifesteal (I was hoping Queen's  cleave would get lifesteal, give her a bit of an early-game regen advantage, it would be something like +20 hps... but no).

The only one that really does is Serpant's Blade.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.