The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A few quick answers about v1.2

By on November 17, 2009 7:41:18 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

We’ve been reading feedback and play testing for the past couple of weeks. Here are some quick questions about the upcoming update.

1. We have removed the new favor items based on player feedback. Going forward, the effort will be to make the existing favor items more equally powerful but in different ways.

2. Horn of Battle has been changed to provide 50 health per second to minions for 20 seconds.

3. We will have a sample mod to hand out for people to get the hang of making mods. 

4. The sample mod is called “Boots of Better Speed”.

5. The way mods work is if you enable them in the mod manager you can use them single player. In Multiplayer, they will only work if others players have them installed.

6. Epoch 3 will probably start next week (stats are reset but we will keep favor points around).

7. The two new Demigods are not part of v1.2 but will be enabled to players relatively quickly.

8. We anticipate releasing v1.2 this week. Lots of moving parts to nail down as it’s a lot of changes under the covers.

Hope this helps.

Locked Post 76 Replies +4
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 21, 2009 9:40:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hardball 2 and Defender of the Crown..   two great games from my youth.

Both played on the c64 I believe.  I had the C64c..  the updated, sleeker model;)

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.