The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

No Demigod update this week

By on November 13, 2009 12:46:20 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1478

image We’ve got the build staged and we’ve been playing it like madmen. But we’re not quite ready to send this out into the wild, especially on a Thursday with the weekend coming up.

Did have a good game tonight. I was Erebus and my partner was the Demon Assassin and the other side was an Oak with another demon assassin. It played well enough and some of the new item changes were very welcome.

Lots of moving parts in this update so we want to just do more run-throughs.

That said, I will still be on this weekend playing Frogboy 3 on 3 games if you guys have questions, feel free to join me there or ask in the comments area.

Here’s some video footage of the game (I die at the end of the video):

Locked Post 101 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 20, 2009 4:18:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1.2 released !

I just saw Demon and Oculus in a SP-Skirmish !!!.........DA looks absolutely great, well done !

But the Oculus model is a little bit low detailed, especially the "throwne". I also miss the "white glowing" parts from the concept-art.

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.