The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[not really] Hacked...

By on November 9, 2009 8:32:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i was hacked by magla only a few minutes ago..it was me idealopamp vs spawndown1, magla. we were winning i was a minion erb with horn of battle and idealopamp was ub magla was ub and spawn was rook. now magla died 4 times and the rook could not hurt me my minions were tearing him up, i dont know if spawn left cause magla was doing bad or cause my minions. but when he did shortly there after my demigod "STOPED WORKING". was not expecting that but he was sitting in the back of his base for 5 min or so. so i guess that was what he was doing. magla is rank 18 and has a 83% win i guess he gets that from doing this trick.

Search: magla

Player Search

Player Name Ladder Rank Ladder Experience Favor Points Playtime Wins Losses Win %
Magla 18 2,139 87,270 18,579 minutes 596 124 82.8%
+1 Karma | 30 Replies
November 12, 2009 3:47:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There is no "Manage Articles" button there for me.

Blog management options are only available if you actually have a blog to manage... try the Create Blog link.

November 12, 2009 4:22:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kryo beat me to it, you have to create a blog first, then all your options will be there. Once you have done that you can also manage all your old threads and posts as well, even those that are not seen by the impulse-driven forums.

Not all forums and sub-forums can be viewed directly from each site, but you can force a site to show you a thread from another site, even if it is not available to navigate, this is useful on Impulse-driven to manage your threads.

It's just a matter of copying the thread number, page and reply from the address bar...

This page at forums.politicalmachine.com, a page that does not link to demigodthegame.com...Link.

All you need do to manage your thread if you cannot see it on Impulse-driven, since not all forums can be viewed there, is to copy the relevant info from the address bar and paste it after your address when on the Blog page of impulse-Driven...

Be careful though...as Kryo has told me previously, this tool is not to be abused and only used for legitimate reasons. I have usedit to lock/delete threads/posts that have turned into flame wars or a thread of mine has too many trolls and i wish it to remain on topic.

I'd just recommend not being too caviler when using it.

November 12, 2009 5:26:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Blog management options are only available if you actually have a blog to manage... try the Create Blog link

Thanks for clarifying.  Didn't know that's why mine worked.  Anyone else have anything else they want to discuss now that we've apparently thread jacked this one all to hell.

Sorry about that, btw...

November 12, 2009 6:49:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thnx for the post name change.. karma yes good karma  

November 13, 2009 5:05:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL Pacov.....ermmm, it's starting to get mighty hot here in central NSW, Australia.

That is all.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.