The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[not really] Hacked...

By on November 9, 2009 8:32:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OmicronLyrae

Join Date 10/2009
+1

i was hacked by magla only a few minutes ago..it was me idealopamp vs spawndown1, magla. we were winning i was a minion erb with horn of battle and idealopamp was ub magla was ub and spawn was rook. now magla died 4 times and the rook could not hurt me my minions were tearing him up, i dont know if spawn left cause magla was doing bad or cause my minions. but when he did shortly there after my demigod "STOPED WORKING". was not expecting that but he was sitting in the back of his base for 5 min or so. so i guess that was what he was doing. magla is rank 18 and has a 83% win i guess he gets that from doing this trick.

Search: magla

Player Search

Player Name Ladder Rank Ladder Experience Favor Points Playtime Wins Losses Win %
Magla 18 2,139 87,270 18,579 minutes 596 124 82.8%
Locked Post 30 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 9, 2009 9:33:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Possibly but were you unable to move for the remainder of the game and did you save the replay? The replay would be pretty important.

If it is true that you somehow got magically hacked, why didn't both players get hacked. Surely if magla was so hack friendly then he could of nabbed both of you.

Are you positive that you didn't get hit by an item bug or just plain out discovered a new demigod killing bug?

This is a serious accusation and so far you don't have near enough evidence to be pointing fingers. 

November 9, 2009 10:17:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL....

I was meant to laugh at this joke was i not?

November 9, 2009 10:20:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Due to the connection type Demigod employs, 'hacking' one person causes an instant game state error and the game is over. You weren't hacked, you most likely encountered a glitch or a bug of some kind that, apparently, has thus far gone undiscovered. Without the replay, and the simple fact that the connection method prevents 'hacking', your accusations are baseless.

November 9, 2009 10:51:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i couldnt get the replay because my game instantly ended, the game went off took me to my desktop... but it didnt save the poor guys stats so i dont care he is just wasting his time..

of course did not realize this to after the fact.

i have heard of fatal error thing popping up but that was in lobby after you alt tab it seems..but this was strange all connections were fine absolutly no lag and then all the sudden screen goes black then my desktop. i could be wrong about magla but i find it suspicious when he did not concede and was sitting in his base for 5+ mins..

November 9, 2009 11:50:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

meh.  You were accused of "hacking" in another thread, so you start this one.  Your stats indicate that you are one of the worlds best NEW demigod players.  hmm.  Anyway, sorry you had a bad experience in the game you mentioned. 

November 10, 2009 2:22:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WTF Omni?  I played a 3v3 with you where we had to remake it, a player in there got jammed, too.  I think we remade from courtesy, he was stuck for several minutes (amazingly enough, got a DG kill...), then said hitting spacebar fixed the problem.

So... you've seen a guy get jammed before.  You're a good player, where'd this idea come from?

November 10, 2009 3:13:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This proves that God hates Minion/HoB Erebus players.

November 10, 2009 4:44:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Magla has indeed a few NA/incomplete games lately.

November 10, 2009 5:52:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmm, i know magla as a very good player. i doubt he needs to hack to win.

anyway, i find it strange that currently as soon as something unexpect happens one gets accused for hacking. btw. you allways have your last replay saved as the file last replay or similar. look into your replay folder.

oh btw.... i remember having similar problems two times, although in my case it happen directly at the beginning of the match. try switching to desktop and back and see if it helps. if you encounter an instant crash to desktop than you must know that this is a common error in demigod, one of manys, although it happens quite rarly.

November 10, 2009 8:33:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the replay couldnt save the game had no time to save, it was an instant crash happened rite away there was a last game replay of 2 games ago..

i thought magla was gona be good too but he died like 4 or 5 times in the first 10 ,minutes. i expected more from him with his rank and win % and all..

November 10, 2009 8:46:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you don't have to save it yourself. jsut go into your replays order. there should be a last replay file. as far as i know it is even saving the replay if the match didn't finished.

and only because one is dieng much in one game does not makes him bad. maybe he tried something new, had a bad day or what ever. what do people thing? a good/top/pro player never has bad games? sometimes you are used to the players you often paly together and have problems to adapt if you are with unknown players in a team that play totaly different.

November 10, 2009 9:14:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

if you encounter an instant crash to desktop than you must know that this is a common error in demigod, one of manys, although it happens quite rarly.

As CelMare said this is an error that happens rarely, but it happens. It is not a hack.

And i think magla was afk for some reason. maybe he had something to do immediately and went afk. This is a game after all. Some people have responsibilities.

I am just saying.

November 10, 2009 10:06:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Press k for 10sec and the secret hack skill from ub is enabled. Cast time 5min, so better be near the crystal.

seriously, your DG crashed and i was afk for some reason, sry for that.

November 10, 2009 6:38:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

good to hear it directly from you magla sorry.. and how do i lock this post?

November 11, 2009 6:01:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OmicronLyrea,
good to hear it directly from you magla sorry.. and how do i lock this post?

LOL i dont think you can dude. Only people from Stardock can lock posts.

November 11, 2009 6:24:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Omicron, it would be nice if next time you don't start a forum thread accusing one for hacking although it was a one time event. try first to contact the person ingame by chat or in the forum over pm before you accuse one in public. i would understand this if it happened more than only one time only.

November 11, 2009 6:02:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL i dont think you can dude. Only people from Stardock can lock posts.

Nope..anyone can lock, make private or even delete their own posts and threads. This site is part of a web of SD sites, numbering around 12 IIRC that are all connected and some of which are blog sites. (joeuser.com for instance)

SD treat a thread and a blog much the same, so you do have alot of authoring tools at your fingertips...you just have to know how to use them and from where.

http://www.impulsedriven.net/

November 11, 2009 6:17:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Neilo,
Nope..anyone can lock, make private or even delete their own posts and threads. This site is part of a web of SD sites, numbering around 12 IIRC that are all connected and some of which are blog sites. (joeuser.com for instance)

SD treat a thread and a blog much the same, so you do have alot of authoring tools at your fingertips...you just have to know how to use them and from where.

http://www.impulsedriven.net/
Hm, even when using http://forums.impulsedriven.com/ I don't see any controls where you could do that..?

November 11, 2009 7:48:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hm, even when using http://forums.impulsedriven.com/ I don't see any controls where you could do that..?

I just checked this out as well... the controls are there... you can lock posts.  Click on manage articles, click view on one of your posts.  Look at the bottom of your op... controls are there.  Neat!  Thanks neilo! 

November 12, 2009 8:27:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

I just checked this out as well... the controls are there... you can lock posts.  Click on manage articles, click view on one of your posts.  Look at the bottom of your op... controls are there.  Neat!  Thanks neilo! 

Just out of curiosity where is this "manage articles" option?

November 12, 2009 8:40:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Thundercles,
This proves that God hates Minion/HoB Erebus players.

HAHAHAHAHA oh that was a good one

November 12, 2009 8:55:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,
Sorry, I seem to be blind... where is "Manage Articles"?

November 12, 2009 12:11:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sure... go here:  http://www.impulsedriven.net/

Login if you aren't already.  Click manage articles (top middle).  Select one of your posts and click view.  At the bottom of your OP, you'll see some new options, including lock.

November 12, 2009 12:58:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

Login if you aren't already.  Click manage articles (top middle).  Select one of your posts and click view.  At the bottom of your OP, you'll see some new options, including lock.

Seriously i cant see it. Maybe i should click something else first?

November 12, 2009 3:37:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

There is no "Manage Articles" button there for me.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time: