The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mouse disappearing in game!!!

By on November 5, 2009 10:37:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, Im going to be blunt.

In college me and my mate find our IT part of the course dead easy so want to play games against each other. We attempted to install several games (Demigod, Command and Conquer, Battlefield 2) but either ran into graphics problems or couldnt install the games due to our lack of adminstrator rights >>

However we managed to get Battle for Middle Earth 2 installed, then we were able to run it. Amid our comments of 'boyah' and 'sweet' we realised we had a problem. The mouse wasnt showing up... <facepalm>

The mouse however, works. I can start a game and even build an army. However its damn near impossible.

My question goes out. Does anyone know what might be wrong or how I could possibly fix it?

Thanks

_Golgoth_

+12 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.