New Demigod: God

By on October 29, 2009 4:35:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

_Golgoth_

Join Date 07/2009
+12

Simply make God playable as a character

He would have uber powerful spells like Oaks pentience except double damage, armour reduction, vampire effect and attack speed slowing as well.

He would have 5000 starting health, 7000 mana (even though his spells only cost 50 mana tops) and 2500 armour

He can summon ArchAngels which are effectively Regulus' but with swords and double the stats

He also gets a 90% gold reduction on all items since he made matter and all

And of course, only has one level 15 ability -  Implode

Implode - Once enemy Demigods come within range of God they implode out of his sheer awesomeness (50 Yard range)

Thoughts?

Edit: Many people complained that God was in need of a buff so has been given the level 1 ability Heavenly Judgement. This calls down a metoer from outer space to crash down upon the enemy dealing 1500 damage to anything 10 yards within the target range. This damage increases 1000 AUTOMATICALLY every level.

God only needs 10 exp to go up a level

Locked Post 173 Replies +3 Karma
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
UncleanBeast
goldmull
jongalt26
January 23, 2010 5:03:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How is this still alive?

January 23, 2010 5:05:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah, would think it would be dead by now...

January 24, 2010 1:41:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
I don't know guys, God seems like he'd be tier 1.5 at the best. He needs an interrupt, and maybe a long distance teleport skill that does damage.

LOL!

You are right, UB would still be able to kill God. UB is op he he

January 24, 2010 3:25:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

morpheas you like matrix huh? what do you find most special about it?

January 24, 2010 11:58:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,
morpheas you like matrix huh? what do you find most special about it?

LOL

Everything! The characters, (Neo, Morpheas, Agent Smith, etc) the plot, the visual effects, Agent Smith's lines.....you get the point

"Mr Anderson, welcome back....we missed you..."

January 24, 2010 2:37:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ahh, the matrix is a beautiful film! It teaches us that the universe is a matrice of energy and we can interact to it, mold it, we have unlimited potential.... I love the message it sends out, but not most see this message... such a shame...

January 26, 2010 8:28:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

the plot

."

what plot?

January 27, 2010 6:48:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Quoting morpheas768, reply 130
 the plot

."
what plot?

are u kidding me?

January 28, 2010 8:31:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting synnworld, reply 132
 the plot

."
what plot?
are u kidding me?
The whole damn trilogy just showed off how fucking bad ass neo is at computer games .

January 28, 2010 8:32:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

Quoting morpheas768, reply 133
 the plot

."
what plot?
are u kidding me?The whole damn trilogy just showed off how fucking bad ass neo is at computer games .

Is that all you made out of the trilogy?

January 28, 2010 9:02:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting synnworld, reply 134
Quoting morpheas768, reply 133
 the plot

."
what plot?
are u kidding me?The whole damn trilogy just showed off how fucking bad ass neo is at computer games .
Is that all you made out of the trilogy?

The movie sucked; I mean ya morpheas was a nice touch. The movie could have been amazing if someone else rewrote the story and actually gave it a plot! I wish someone other then hollywood did apocalyptic genre of movies.

January 28, 2010 9:18:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting synnworld,

... The movie sucked; I mean ya morpheas was a nice touch. The movie could have been amazing if someone else rewrote the story and actually gave it a plot! I wish someone other then hollywood did apocalyptic genre of movies.

You are retarded dude, the movie was totally awesome.

Since millions of people loved it, I think the majority wins here.

January 28, 2010 9:24:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting synnworld, reply 136

... The movie sucked; I mean ya morpheas was a nice touch. The movie could have been amazing if someone else rewrote the story and actually gave it a plot! I wish someone other then hollywood did apocalyptic genre of movies.
You are retarded dude, the movie was totally awesome.

Since millions of people loved it, I think the majority wins here.
really? So if majority thinks genocide and racism is ok; then does that make it right? The movie sucked end of story!

January 28, 2010 10:17:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The movie sucked in your opinion synnworld. I dont even know why we are having this debate.

You hate The Matrix, and I love it.

You really are weird.

January 28, 2010 10:35:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your right it is my opinion, but truth isn't determined by mass appeal. Just because seome people liked it doesn't make it a good movie. I can find just as many people who say they didn't like it.

January 30, 2010 10:00:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the plot is that the people have reached a point where their machines have taken over and are using them for their own benefits (irony here!) and some of these people have freed themselves and plan on destroying the machines and these machines communicate in a online matrix of some sort like the internet, and the machines use this to control the minds of the humans that they "farm." Apperrently the best way to destroy the machines is through this network, and as the machines can manipulate the network, so can one of the humans, and morpheas is the one to find that person. THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FOR THE MAIN PLOT, but one can go into so many tangents and so many other things.... Anyways, every story has a plot.

January 30, 2010 10:13:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,
the plot is that the people have reached a point where their machines have taken over and are using them for their own benefits (irony here!) and some of these people have freed themselves and plan on destroying the machines and these machines communicate in a online matrix of some sort like the internet, and the machines use this to control the minds of the humans that they "farm." Apperrently the best way to destroy the machines is through this network, and as the machines can manipulate the network, so can one of the humans, and morpheas is the one to find that person. THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FOR THE MAIN PLOT, but one can go into so many tangents and so many other things.... Anyways, every story has a plot.
You miss the whole  point; I knew the plot I was just saying the movie sucked!

January 30, 2010 10:30:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The movie could have been amazing if someone else rewrote the story and actually gave it a plot! 

the plot is ... THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FOR THE MAIN PLOT

You said the story has no plot, he told you what the plot was. 

Anyways, every story has a plot.

Not always, Ayn Rand's Anthem has a story with no plot.

My Opinion: The Matrix was a very good movie. I wouldn't put it in my top ten, but the concept was original and very interesting. The acting overall was okay, Laurence Fishbune did an exceptional job as Morpheus. The action scenes were pretty awesome, the whole idea of dodging bullets and jumping between buildings hundreds of feet apart. The coolest part in my mind is that everything in that movie is totally plausible.

January 31, 2010 12:23:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,

Quoting Splitshadow,

My Opinion: The Matrix was a very good movie. I wouldn't put it in my top ten, but the concept was original and very interesting. The acting overall was okay, Laurence Fishbune did an exceptional job as Morpheus. The action scenes were pretty awesome, the whole idea of dodging bullets and jumping between buildings hundreds of feet apart. The coolest part in my mind is that everything in that movie is totally plausible.

Thank you, normal, not weird people.

Quoting synnworld,

You really are weird and irrational.

January 31, 2010 1:10:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you splitshadow for your example. I was a bit unsure about the whole "everystory has a plot thing." That helped clear my mind! 

Synn, why don't you try watching the movie again? Doing some brainstorming on it? It is much more than an action movie with cool effects! Try to see the theme of the story... I think you are just misunderstanding it, thats all...

January 31, 2010 1:26:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The sequels were half-assed compared to the original.

January 31, 2010 1:42:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
The sequels were half-assed compared to the original.

They were all Excellent, but since the first movie was perfect, they seem lesser to you.

You also need to think of the trilogy as One big movie.

February 11, 2010 8:48:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,

The movie could have been amazing if someone else rewrote the story and actually gave it a plot! 

the plot is ... THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FOR THE MAIN PLOT
You said the story has no plot, he told you what the plot was. 

Anyways, every story has a plot.
Not always, Ayn Rand's Anthem has a story with no plot.

read my post above the yours.

February 11, 2010 8:50:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

Quoting VitaNova, reply 141the plot is that the people have reached a point where their machines have taken over and are using them for their own benefits (irony here!) and some of these people have freed themselves and plan on destroying the machines and these machines communicate in a online matrix of some sort like the internet, and the machines use this to control the minds of the humans that they "farm." Apperrently the best way to destroy the machines is through this network, and as the machines can manipulate the network, so can one of the humans, and morpheas is the one to find that person. THATS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD FOR THE MAIN PLOT, but one can go into so many tangents and so many other things.... Anyways, every story has a plot.

Quoting Splitshadow, reply 143

Thank you, normal, not weird people.

Quoting synnworld, reply 142

You really are weird and irrational.
I'm not wierd the movie just sucked; the only good thing about the movie is we are literally heading towards a similar direction, but even then ghost in the shield complexs is more accurate towards the way humans are going these days.

February 11, 2010 8:52:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting VitaNova,
Thank you splitshadow for your example. I was a bit unsure about the whole "everystory has a plot thing." That helped clear my mind! 

Synn, why don't you try watching the movie again? Doing some brainstorming on it? It is much more than an action movie with cool effects! Try to see the theme of the story... I think you are just misunderstanding it, thats all...
ive seen the movie 3 times; just because I think the movie suck something has to be wrong with me?  That is one of the most one sided statements Ive read in a minute. Just because you or morph liked a movie doesn't make it a good movie or means everyone else has to like it.

Hell I say the no holloween and jason movies sucked; I guess i need to be put in a pyschiatic ward.

But I will tell you what a good movie is: District 9 was a good movie, Book of Eli even though I'm tired of some movies trying to glorify christianity, it was a good movie. Handcock, seven pounds, pursiut of happiness, caroline, I would say Avatar (james camron) But all I know is what I heard from other, my figure drawing Instructor, and my game design instructorsm, and I can go on with the list.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.