The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Why demigod bums me out

By on October 23, 2009 7:49:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Such a great great great GREAT game, SUCH a great game, BUT!

They had to release it with all theese bugs, and drive away the "Hardcore" strategist group, dropping a ton of good players that'd  bring the community to life, and just shrinking the population anyways. Plus the game reviews all said the game was awesome, but the only down sides were connection issues, the time of release could have very well ruined most of the game. It's a bummer as soon as a game that you can really get attatched to and love, has all these problems, and your friends cant play because they crash every other game, disconnect, blah blah blah. The lack of content is fine, because the content is so awesome, but man, it really bums me out that the game got the reputation it did.

I know the connection issues are fixxed, and the problems are relatively low, but man, how do you release a game with this many bugs and not have half your staff fired for it? I think this game really could have been a lot more than it already is.

0 Karma | 1 Reply
October 23, 2009 9:06:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think many of us here are in the same boat.

i love the game and super addicted to it, but theres just so much missing from the game that couldve made it epic.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000079   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.