well ... if you put a ub and tb in a 1v1 situation, of course UB is gonna win and to a certain extent thats the way it should be. But TB should at least have a fair chance at altering that outcome.
Say they are both lvl 20 and you have a full fire build (circle of fire, fireball, firenova, fire aura) against an ooze/spit/dps UB build.
And the situation is (just for arguments sake)...
- neither character flees, and they are in melee range
- no stat upgrade (max health/regen etc) equips etc.
- ignoring regenerative effects
- no consumables
- no team mates (seeing that its a 1v1)
- calculating dmg dealt within a 10 sec time frame
TB - 3500 Health
- uses 1 circle of fire, 1 fire nova then 1 fireball and 5-7 auto attacks (Damage, 299 - 331 (314.8)).
Total dmg output (roughly) = 1500 + 800 + 1050 + 1884 = 5734 dmg (added 500 dmg for ooze health loss) over 10 secs
UB - 4115 Health
- uses inner beast, ooze, 1 spit/putrid flow and 8-9 auto attacks (Damage, 277 - 307 (291.5)).
Total dmg output (roughly) = 1400 + 2150 + 2473 = 6023 dmg over 10 secs
even with ooze dmg ub himself, UB still outputs more dmg to TB within the 10 secs and at a cost of only 950 mana, while TB uses nearly triple that amount of mana at 2715 mana cost which only leads to his loss anyway.