The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"I would give you karma, but. . ." Game

By on October 14, 2009 7:42:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

In each reply, simply include the prase "I would give you karma, but" and insert a funny/rediculous reason why not to. And don't even THINK about it Anatar11. Anatar11 may now play if chosen to.

Karma will be given for the following posts:

1074 (don't ask)
2612 Lookie here

+41 Karma | 4431 Replies
November 17, 2010 7:12:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but my favorite cheese is Feta.

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

November 17, 2010 10:14:55 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I would give you Karma but, I like mozza on pizza.

November 17, 2010 6:13:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but mozzarella is delicious on pizza, but I dont eat it with anything else, therefore, I cant claim its my favorite kind of cheese.

"We were inhuman beings....butchers on a field of corpses....corrupt and depraved....only a sum of viscera, blood, and bone - Creatures without soul."

November 17, 2010 8:32:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but yeah I tried mozza on a sandwich wasn't bad. I still prefer chedder

November 17, 2010 8:51:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but you havent tasted Feta.

November 18, 2010 6:07:18 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but I haven't.

I want to though.

November 18, 2010 9:52:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but I'm not sure if there is any Feta cheese on Caribbean. Or is there?

November 19, 2010 1:29:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but there might be in a American store close to the University or on the campus of that University. If I haven't mentioned it before there is a Medical School on the land that is an American school so the majority of students are American so they bring some of their products with them.

Anyway It would be expensive due to low demand, even Mozza is relatively expensive. I first tried other cheese like, mozza, Swiss, pepper-jack in the states.

November 19, 2010 1:51:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but where exactly do you live?

November 19, 2010 7:24:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but I live in Grenada, of all the Caribbean Islands we are in the top three in terms of rich history.

Jamaica, Grenada and Barbados/Trinidad

In 1983 America invaded the island becuase we were developing Soviet ties after A revolutionary leader took over the government by force. Unfortunately Our country is very close to the route Americas oil tankers used at the time so they invaded. After which we let them build a University on our land.

Edit: My bad the University went up 2years after we acheived independance. That was the time when our first prime Minister was trying to address social issues

November 20, 2010 3:10:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but your island is beautiful

Thx for filling me in with that info.

November 20, 2010 5:28:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but your welcome. There was slight amendmentthough. I guess knowledge on the university was slightly out dated. The new campus built after the invasion, but the original campus was built in 1970's.

I love my country.

Ever conscious of God we aspire build and advance as one people

November 20, 2010 6:16:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So you already had a university before the invasion.

I would give you karma, but you are a patriot.

November 20, 2010 6:32:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but yeah. Our first prime minister was seeking to raise public opnion so he allowed the building of the University.

However it didn't work so he started using false tactics to win elections. Ie people who had been dead for years were voting for him. So his rule was overthrown by the People's Revolutionary Government

November 21, 2010 4:56:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but its nice to see that your people didnt tolerate this "Prime Minister".

Well done

November 21, 2010 5:05:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but he was smart though. The prescence of the Univeristy gave the US an excuse to invade our island. An excuse they took when the revolution fell aprt four years later when they revolutionary leader was killed by his second in command and martial law started.

November 21, 2010 5:11:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but I guess it worked out for you huh?

November 21, 2010 8:42:29 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but I was born 9 years after. The country has stabilised and De stabilised so much since then. Never a dull moment

November 21, 2010 10:41:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Altaux,
I would give you karma, but I was born 9 years after. The country has stabilised and De stabilised so much since then. Never a dull moment

I would give you karma, but when I said "you" I meant "you people".

November 21, 2010 4:43:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but when I said "you" I meant "you people".

I would give you karma, but I thought as much

November 23, 2010 8:47:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but I went away for a couple of days and the forums nearly died If it wasnt for Altaux, the forums would be completely dead, especially the Chatroom.

November 25, 2010 6:50:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I would give you karma, but everyone left

November 26, 2010 7:38:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but I post as often as I can, trying (I guess) to keep the forums alive. I suppose I FAIL really hard.

P.S. We need Xer07.

November 26, 2010 8:42:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I would give you karma but, I'll say Happy Thanksgiving instead.  

November 26, 2010 10:55:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would give you karma, but your avatar is super-cool

Oh wait....I already did

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.