The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

If you don’t have Ready to Play, sign up

By on October 4, 2009 7:16:47 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

If you don’t already have Impulse Ready to Play’s beta definitely sign up. People who have Demigod are going to be getting a copy of it added to their Impulse account this week. It’s just a beta but holy cow, it makes a huge difference in getting games going.

http://readytoplay.impulsedriven.com

+83 Karma | 27 Replies
October 4, 2009 8:50:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude, don't work on Sunday!

You should be getting drunk in preparation for Monday!

October 4, 2009 9:45:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The vast majority of my >70% matched players are unavailable when I'm online in Ready to Play. So having Ready to Play didn't make any difference to me so far. I've got invited twice but in both occasions, everyone seemed to be AFK.

Perhaps it's time to change my settings.

October 4, 2009 10:09:23 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sy: Right now there's only been around 500 people invited into the beta. That's going to start changing this week with Demigod players getting first dibs.

October 4, 2009 10:15:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Joking aside, R2P is pretty dang cool so far.

In my brief experience so far it helped find people that were relatively chill to play with.  We actually interacted and worked as a team and everything.

Two thumbs up.

October 5, 2009 6:29:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looking forward to getting it. So far looks like it's going to be a great improvement.

October 5, 2009 6:51:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting hughnibley,
Joking aside, R2P is pretty dang cool so far.

In my brief experience so far it helped find people that were relatively chill to play with.  We actually interacted and worked as a team and everything.

Two thumbs up.

i'll put my thumbs in on that, still got beat but the game was fun

October 5, 2009 8:27:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I`ll probably jump back online (haven`t been these busy days) once this reaches me. Sounds like a great creation, Frogboy - I know there is nothing like getting a game going with good players, and nothing like getting a game going with assinine ones...

I`m still seemingly an Erebus guy. Just can`t seem to get things rolling with anybody else. Oh well.

October 5, 2009 9:43:03 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

hmm....maybe ill actually play demigod now (online)...that is if i get an invitation or whatever...

October 5, 2009 11:39:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I signed up weeks ago, but still nothing. I'm eagerly waiting though.

October 5, 2009 11:32:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting TommySprat,
I signed up weeks ago, but still nothing. I'm eagerly waiting though.

October 6, 2009 2:48:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sy: Right now there's only been around 500 people invited into the beta. That's going to start changing this week with Demigod players getting first dibs.

Actually, it might not change much. I'm predicting the bulk of the users will be in the US or EU, both of which has a different "gaming time zone" from where I am (SG). I can try to set "region" to be a higher priority match criteria.

Incidentally Frogboy, you're on my list of matches but we've probably never caught each other online due to the above mentioned reason.

I hope there are more Asian users!

October 6, 2009 5:38:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think I'm missing something. How exactly can I get Ready to Play? I have impulse and I have bought Demigod. Is there anything else specific that I need to do? I went to readytoplay.impulsedriven.com and still didn't find anything to answer my question. Thank you.

October 6, 2009 9:36:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why not implent a free weekend for this game, so that more people would know more about this game espically in asia......which is not well kown in this region.

October 6, 2009 5:02:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think Impulse is capable of handling that because of games not being tied to an online account.

October 7, 2009 8:35:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think I'm missing something. How exactly can I get Ready to Play? I have impulse and I have bought Demigod. Is there anything else specific that I need to do? I went to /">readytoplay.impulsedriven.com and still didn't find anything to answer my question. Thank you.

You'll have to enable the showing of pre-released items in your Impulse. Click on the blue button on the top left for this panel.

October 8, 2009 11:51:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It has been on all the time. Still nothing What is wrong and how can I make it right?

October 8, 2009 12:02:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod customer/player who followed above instructions and still doesn't see Ready2play in my software for dload or install... latest app i see is "fences"... What am I missing?

October 11, 2009 9:04:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

These forums don't seem to be very active. Probably because everyone is so busy playing and/or working on the game to go to forums

October 11, 2009 8:16:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

These forums don't seem to be very active. Probably because everyone is so busy playing and/or working on the game to go to forums 

So even after switching that on pre-release content, you still don't see Ready To Play as available for download and installation in your My Games tab?

October 12, 2009 5:38:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, I still don't see it. And I bought Demigod a week after its release and been playing ever since. Don't know why I can't get Ready to Play.

EDIT: I also checked my impluse account on impulsedriven.net and it only shows Demigod.

October 13, 2009 1:05:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ditto here - don't see it anywhere

October 14, 2009 2:42:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same here I dont see it..

October 19, 2009 9:28:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,

Still waitin' on those dibs...

October 28, 2009 5:02:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And me... Cannot seem to find it.

October 30, 2009 5:50:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

EDIT: nevermind

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000437   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.