The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Any thoughts on replay?

By on October 2, 2009 8:41:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

kurthnaga

Join Date 07/2009
+1

i recently played a great game of 4v4 on exile, where we were leading in war score and kills dramatically.the 1st time i returned to base, i had 3k adn got currencey 1, on my 2nd triip back 10 min later, i had 13k. meanwhile, when my entire team was lvl 8, they were 10ish.

other than : "u shouldve bought those upgrades awhile ago!!", any tips i could use? any thing specifially i did wrong?please share, so long as u retain common sense.

high gold vs. high levels

btw: good game to every one in that match

Locked Post 4 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 2, 2009 9:09:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The queen had 4 helms and no hp items at lvl 5 with experience favor item...wow when i finish replay ill be back to edit.

Edit1:Do NOT by reinforcements on that map all they do is feed...and they had the exp upgrade your team didn't bother with it so far.

Edit2:Normal creep giants vs. high towers on Exie where you can't cap their portal is a no-no you screw yourself over getting creeps on this map.

Edit3:The QoT had 5 helmets and NO hp items this does NOT work no matter how much you think it will.

Edit4:The enemy TB played a very nice hybrid if you ask me kudos to you Yemetha.(I wish i could play hybrid TB...) He's a Great example why BotS is awesome.

Edit5:Watching Sedna camp there portal iz lulz.

Edit6:Alright I just finished watching it...the problem was you fed them creeps while they just sat their turtling at the neck of their base (and the Hybrid TB was awesome).

October 2, 2009 10:10:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually what did win you the game, is what would have won you the game for the last 15 minutes there... attacking the citadel.  All you guys did was farm kills and hope your giants would do the dirty work.  That Enemy TB had more health and armor than the citadel did for most of the game.  You were running to gank people at the health crystal, doing 500 damage per second.  If you'd just focused that damage for 16 seconds on the citadel, the game would have long since been over.

Notice how you actually won?  Your ice tb just attacked it for a couple seconds? That's all you had to do, and not worry about dying or anything like that.

By the way, Yemetha was totally owning you guys. He had a completely AoE based build that was absolutely devestation to your waves of creeps.  He wasn't a tactical Genius, but he did make a strong strategic move when choosing that build.  Good job to him!

Oh, and your UB build was really strange...

October 3, 2009 9:58:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zechnophobe,

Oh, and your UB build was really strange...

how so? i usually do a hybrid, spit early, then ooze, with foul grasp

October 3, 2009 4:19:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

alright, so a biggie was that we shouldnt have gotten the creeps against high towers, and when we were their, atked the citadel

thx guys/girls

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000265   Page Render Time: