The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Heaven's Rage?

By on September 26, 2009 9:29:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Complete bone head question... but for Reg how do you get Heaven's Rage?  I don't see it in Fav. Items, don't see it at the store.  it's not in the spells?  Where    

thaniks.

0 Karma | 9 Replies
September 26, 2009 9:33:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I assume you are talking about Heavens Wrath.  It is an Assasin Favor item.  You need to click on the tab to go from basic favor items to General/Assasin Favor items.

September 26, 2009 10:25:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You need to tab through your favor items the same way you would with an item shop. If you have trouble finding it, I recommend playing single player for 5 minutes so that you can locate it with ease without feeling rushed by your comrades

September 26, 2009 11:40:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It actually took me awhile to figure this out when I was new to the game.

It is an Assasin Favor item. You need to click on the tab to go from basic favor items to General/Assasin Favor items.

The same thing works for general (as in assassin/general) items.  If you are a general, you have to click on the 2nd tab when you select a favor item to get general only favor. 

September 27, 2009 4:09:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks guys, found it.  Can't believe I've played this many games and didn't see the other menu in fav. items.

September 27, 2009 4:34:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The other two good favor items on that menu are Poison Dagger, Blade of the Serpent, and Staff of Renewal.

September 27, 2009 5:37:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

two

Poison Dagger, Blade of the Serpent, and Staff of Renewal

i lol'd

September 27, 2009 8:03:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[quote who="[ShakeNBake]" reply="6" id="2386935"]
two

Poison Dagger, Blade of the Serpent, and Staff of Renewal

i lol'd[/quote]

me too!

September 27, 2009 8:21:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol

+1 Karma for being an idiot

September 27, 2009 3:39:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bah, I was only going to put down Poison Dagger and BotS, but then I remembered Staff of Renewal.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.