The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cant summon priests when sold and bought again.

By on September 25, 2009 9:07:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last night I sold my priests as sedna to buy catas to citadel. When i got money again to buy the monks i bought them and they had the icon in inventory.

The problem was that the icon for summoning them were still greyed out, couldn´t summon them in other words. Thought it was a small bug, so i went to the shop again and sold them. and bought them again. still greyed out, but could be seen in inventory if i went to shop.

+1 Karma | 4 Replies
September 25, 2009 4:59:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haven't tried this but it could work. Try dropping the item. I know you can do it with equipment, not sure about idol's. Right click on an item in your equipment tray to drop it, then pick it up again...

Could also try to ALt + Tab in and out of the game. I've had 2-3 games when my hero is stuck on auto attack and ignores my commands, or when my mouse won't push the screen / camera right or left so I have to zoom in / out to see the map. Alt + tab fixed that.

That's all I got for you. Otherwise, it could just as easily be a bug that needs fixing.

September 28, 2009 1:11:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last night I sold my priests as sedna to buy catas to citadel. When i got money again to buy the monks i bought them and they had the icon in inventory.

Yes, this has happened to me as well.  Only noticed it since 1.19 patch.

September 29, 2009 10:05:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i had the same issu etonight took me 8 09 nine tries and two deathes but rthen i was able to rebuy

September 29, 2009 10:48:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It happened  before the patch.... I tried selling/rebuying, and that did not work.  They showed up after i died.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.