The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Facts Are In Folks. Listing of Most Powerful Demigods

By on September 14, 2009 12:45:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There is no rebuttal, these are true and tested facts.  No reply needed, however there will be a few that do dispute this and this is fine and to be expected.  But the facts don't lie.  Drum roll please.......

This was a 2 month study done on ALL demigods, factoring in many things along the way...starting armor value, skills, speed, ect..ect..

We'll start with the weakiest and work down the list to most powerful:

8.)  Regulus.  Although his snipe and mine skill are nice it just doesn't do enough damage.  Regulus skills are only useful in a game with someone you know or if you end up with a good teammate.  These skills are only good for finishing the opponent off after your teammate has widdled your opponents life down to nothing.  Regulus with speed buffs is fair but he lacks in serious hit points starting off and holding flags at the beginning is difficult for this character.

7.)  Torchbearer.  Nice skills as he can go either Ice or Fire but again, this character lacks true power when holding flags or going face-to-face with a more powerful opponent.  Speed is average, hit points average upon starting of game.  Again, this character is more or less a finishing off type of character as his skills aren't enough to do it alone.  One pro, this character levels up quickly.

6.)  Rook:  Extremely versatile, lots of hit points and armor.  Very powerful at holding flags at the first of the game.  Does serious damage to structures....however, he has one weakness, he's extremely slow at first and even with speed buffs if choosen is at best average against other demigods as his light towers help but only in the beginning and mid-game.  Rook is good for one thing and one thing only in my opinion and thats purging ahead slowly doing as much damage as he can to structures.  He is a great supporting character in a multiplayer game, however he has to be careful not to go to far inland or he will get caught up by the opponent and enviatably killed as he retreats. 

5.)  Sedna:  Quick, nimble, great skills, just doesn't have the umpf needed though to take on most of the demigods in a balls out fight.  Her minons are weak compared to other demigod minons.

4.)  Oak:  Awesome fighter, great skills that actually help during a face-to-face battle.  Strong hitpoints and armor, his minons are average at best and the raise dead skill is nice...Oak is most powerful later in the game level 10 and higher he becomes quite a powerful adversary.

3.)  Unclean Beast:  This was difficult as I had to spend extra time studying this character.  He's pretty much balanced but where he excels above the rest mentioned thus far is his ability to strike hard and fast.  For a good player, if he can master the UB the UB is unstoppable.  His speed is above average with all speed buffs applied.  Does great damage to enemy very quickly, able to stun to finish opponent off.

2.)  Queen of Thorns:  Looks can be deceiving, but I tell you she is undoubtly (in the right hands) completely unstoppable.  She is most unstoppable because of her bramble shield effect and her minons and her ability to move in out of battle quickly.  With the right build, QoT is extremely hard to beat and she does great damage.  Her ability to regenerate mana is by far one of the best in the game.

Now for the Best....

1.)  By far, hands down, the Vampire Lord is absolutely the best character in the entire game.  He has ungodly skills that pretty much decimate any foe he comes upon.  He's ability to have a total of 15 POWERFUL minons at his disposal will crush anything. Able to carry battles on at multiple locations at once.  Able to quicly drain hit points and his bite goes through armor like a knife through warm butter.  He is absolutely over-powered in my eyes, moves extremely FAST in and out of battle. At level 10 and above he is a tank and basically unstoppable....period.  Until he is nerfed, my advice is this...if you see that your opponent is playing Erebus just concede because your doing nothing but wasting your time and his by staying and playing.  He mows through all the other DG's like they nothing.  I spent the most time studying this character because I was fascinated by actually how powerful he was.  I'm curious if the developer's realized this?  He is by far with no rebuttal THE BEST DG in the game.

Some will disagree, others will not...it doesn't matter actually...this is my 2 month study take it for what it's worth as the numbers do not lie....

+2 Karma | 52 Replies
September 14, 2009 12:55:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is my 2 month study take it for what it's worth as the numbers do not lie....

you are epic fail. you wasted 2 months of your life to prove ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

September 14, 2009 1:30:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,

this is my 2 month study take it for what it's worth as the numbers do not lie....
you are epic fail. you wasted 2 months of your life to prove ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

ah we have a winner...comments were to be expected.  this of course is your opinion.  and no, two months were not wasted, people were actually curious as to which demigod was the best...and now you know.

September 14, 2009 1:33:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ah we have a winner...comments were to be expected. this of course is your opinion. and no, two months were not wasted, people were actually curious as to which demigod was the best...and now you know.

are u actually good at this game? who are you?

September 14, 2009 1:56:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry, your post is useless as you've provided no numbers for any of your claims. It's your opinion, advertising as any else leaves you open to flaming. Enjoy.

September 14, 2009 3:03:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

QoT #2?

I think one of the top QoT players Cosmo migth disagree with that.

September 14, 2009 3:44:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. Where are the "proofed" numbers u are talking of

2. Take urself another 2 month time to review ur result

3. I told regulus that he is the weakest, after i stepped onto 6 mines the next 3 following up. I couldnt hear his answer though i was dead already

4. Better read the next 2 month the guides that the people wrote, maybe saves u alot of time with "testing"

September 14, 2009 3:53:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still can't decide if this is a troll post or not.  Your first sentence was a hoot, but the paragraphs seem like sincere opinion.

Your own opinion is well and good.  I think you'll find though that whilst there are some generally accepted ideas as to who's strong and who's weak, a lot of it also comes down to the individual player, and which demigod's playstyle is best in their hands.

September 14, 2009 4:45:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Facts Are In Folks.

Did I miss this part of the thread?

September 14, 2009 6:41:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

is this a joke? you sound like sheldon from big bang theory.

September 14, 2009 6:46:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quality show!

September 14, 2009 7:14:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

for those wanting to see Vic's numbers here's a LINK... oh wait...

September 14, 2009 9:22:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is just outright wrong. There is no strict who is better list.

September 14, 2009 10:21:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey! Regulus is no longer OP?!     

September 14, 2009 10:31:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wrong.

New facts are in: demon assassin is #0.

That comes before #1.

(Occulus was blind and got lost on his way to the list order)

September 14, 2009 2:01:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this thread is full of win

3. I told regulus that he is the weakest, after i stepped onto 6 mines the next 3 following up. I couldnt hear his answer though i was dead already

rofl

OP got raped so bad he will probably never post again

September 14, 2009 4:20:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're callin Rook "extremely versatile"? Eh... not the word I would call him really.

September 14, 2009 4:20:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[quote who="[ShakeNBake]" reply="15" id="2371400"] this thread is full of win

[/quote]

Full of WIND 

September 14, 2009 5:31:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

8.)  Regulus

2.)  Queen of Thorns

Um... what? Have you even played the game online?

September 14, 2009 5:37:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My List: (I am curious what other pro level players think)

Top Tier: Oak, Sedna, Unclean Beast, Lord Erebus

Middle Tier: Torch Bearer, Regulus

Bottom Tier: The Rook, Queen of Thorns

(Note: These rankings are based on pro level 3v3 Conquest experience.  For the most part, I think they hold up for 2v2 as well.)

-- Tukulis

September 14, 2009 6:45:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

FU is rook bottom tier

September 14, 2009 6:51:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol. I would say rook is middle tier. At the very least no one deserves to be in the same tier as Queen.

September 14, 2009 6:52:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry man. 8(  He's just so slow he's the prime gank target.  On top of that, he has no escape methods.  He's very strong if things go his way, but things don't always do that and when they don't, he's just dying.

Just my opinion and certainly not meant to offend anyone.  Stop by our game sometime and prove me wrong!  I like learning new tricks. 8)

-- Tukulis

September 14, 2009 6:59:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your towers+ teammates are your escape method. Someone attacks you in your towers and your teammate teleports to you

September 14, 2009 7:00:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Numbers do not lie?"  What numbers??

Perhaps this post was actually just a social experiment...

September 14, 2009 7:14:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Numbers do not lie?" What numbers??

He numbered the demigods. 

@OP - I would like to see the numbers though if you have some.  People would probably be a little more kind if you backed up your claims in any way, shape, or form.  But, like the others, I'm guessing this must a joke because you claim to have stats (numbers) and provide no analysis. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000859   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.