The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Incorrect floating health bar %'s

Inconsistent depending on zoom level.

By on September 11, 2009 10:23:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For those that may not use them or just haven't noticed, the HP bars that float above DG's change depending on how far you zoom in and out.   It's annoying that zoomed out you see things that look almost dead but upon zooming further in their HP zooms a significant portion higher.  You can learn to compensate for this in your head but a correct display would just be nice.

In brief, it would be nice if the HP bar showed a consistent HP % instead of changing depending on zoom level.

+4 Karma | 7 Replies
September 11, 2009 10:42:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

agreed

September 11, 2009 10:59:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm guessing - and I don't use Health Bars - that it's a scaling issue. The Health bars would scale down as you zoom out to prevent them from clogging up the screen somewhat.

September 12, 2009 2:38:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hope there is going to be a fix for this later on :/
ZehDon what do you mean by "and I don't use Health Bars"?

September 12, 2009 5:42:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't press '~' when starting a game to view them.

September 12, 2009 6:37:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Very annoying, especially for those Demigods who need to be played zoomed out (Regulus, Minion builds). Please fix this!

September 12, 2009 7:21:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yea it happens alot to me. the HP bars just disappear for no reason. ask ryanheart.

September 12, 2009 8:49:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's also a problem StAcK3D_ActR, sometimes some DG's bars don't show whatsoever.  

And yeah ZehDon, it would appear to be a scaling issue, whereby the HP bar skin scales in size but the internal bar stays the same, the overall effect that of the HP amount going up and down depending on zoom.  I haven't paid enough attention to gauge if that's what's happening but from memory it sounds right.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.