The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Can't play a few days !! ( Asian's player )

When the server more support us??

By on September 10, 2009 1:15:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pissanusak

Join Date 06/2009

I'm an Asian's player too !!

I'm Demigod's addict !! But can't join online game for a few days.

My ping usaully as 300-400 (Pls try to understand that wasn't our determine to have this suck ping)

but it was toooo high and not stable in this few days.

Exactly ping was reach 2-3thousan and it've never happen !!

Anyone can tell me what's wrong ??

Especially Game Supporters,I expect all ya guys can serve the better server to support Asian's area ??

I've bought this right reserved game to play online.

Hopefully i can back to join the online game asap. 

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 10, 2009 8:25:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello there. Do you have the same problems when you join Asian hosted games too? There is technically no specific support for any part of the world; it all depends on how many players you have from that part of the world that are actively playing. The more active players there are, the more these players will host games and thus provide low ping games to those from the same geographical location as these hosts.

What time are you normally online and where are you from? There is an active Asian community playing Demigod but not everyone is online at the same time. If you're online, look for games hosted by Kevinabcd1988, he's extremely active and frequently host games. If not, just look for games with titles that hint towards being Asian hosted.

Regarding your ping reaching 2-3K, are you running any other software that might hog your online bandwidth? Demigod requires a certain amount of upload bandwidth so make sure you switch off all other online software.

Go here: http://www.speedtest.net/ and check your upload bandwidth. If it's very low, it might be what's explaining the high ping spikes. If you're connecting online through a router, try to go wired instead of wireless for a more stable connection.

I'll be happy to help host games for you to test your connection to other Asian players, PM me or post here if you wish to arrange anything.

See you online!  

September 11, 2009 9:27:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks SyDaemon for ur advise !!

Last night  I can back to online but in the late at night.

Around 11:00 pm. or a bit later i can connect to the game server again. (ping down and stable like before)

Usaully I'd love to play Phantheon mode more than hosted game.But really appreciated for ur offer

Hope to See you online too !!

( Demigod TH )

September 16, 2009 1:22:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well if your going to play pantheon thats part of the problem as that connects you to random people so you'll probably play with alot of Americans. Try hosting a game in custom games and say asian host or something and see if that helps.

October 19, 2009 8:39:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm also an Asian player. Recently I tried to play with US players but it ended up with me getting kicked because of high ping (300+). There was no Asian host in game list.

I've tried playing Parthenon, and at last I can play full game. However, playing the game using 1 demigod make me bored.

If you're a Asian player, add me (same as forum's username) so we can play together in the future.

Cheers!

October 21, 2009 4:23:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hear you shazril. Will add you at the earliest opportunity.

November 15, 2009 2:28:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Add ya all   already

Of coz i'm still try to join the custom game but not much Asian's Host.

Today i've found some players from HK and they creat the match,ping's going great

BTW I'd love to play on Pantheon and wish server can be support us in soon !!

Cheers Guy !!

IGN : pissanusak

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: