The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

September 9th

By on September 2, 2009 5:19:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looking like an interesting day for demigod.

+5 Karma | 30 Replies
September 9, 2009 6:36:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ntropy,
Patience, padawan.

yup.  I think for all intents and purposes 9/9 means we get a small update to the impulse interface... with ready to play sometime later this week.  Looks nice IMO.  That seems to be it, but I guess we'll wait and see. 

September 9, 2009 7:45:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For a moment there I thought you were referring to the 09/09/09 date numbering coincidence that so many people are going gaga about.

September 10, 2009 12:38:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For a moment there I thought you were referring to the 09/09/09 date numbering coincidence that so many people are going gaga about.

What is it with people and dates? There were big stories in the Aussie media back in July because the date and time was going to be 12:34.56 7/8/09. (remembering in AU we do our day and month opposite to that in the US).

So the time and date would be consecutive numbers 1-9..and it was like."oh no, whatever will we do...."

Sorry for the digress..it just made me think of that.

Ready to play will allow me to play some games with guys that i have only played once or twice with (and dont happen to cross in game too often) or with peeps from the forums whom i respect or chat too but i don't catch in game. Plus i already have a list of greifers that will go on the block list...not that many of those have returned to tha game though....

I am looking forward to better friend management.....wish they would intergrate voice though. (i know...its been said, lots...would make PUGing more fun though...until then Skype works a treat.)

September 10, 2009 2:44:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

funneir yet, yesterday (09/09/09)

customer request to pay and order for $999

and they had an order number of 1011011

September 10, 2009 4:14:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looking like an interesting day for demigod.

epic fail.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.