The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Premades

By on August 30, 2009 3:00:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I play in a premade group, its kind of funny we all go oak since we're all the charcters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and oak is a turtle (But that only happened once, we're mostly our strongest characters) . But the rest of the community can't seem to handle this, any time we join or even make a game where we state that we're a premade or where its obvious that we're a premade, people complain and moan.

This is getting ridiculous, its almost getting to the point where we can't play with other people. They see us in all our premade glory and they bitch and moan and say premades suck and learn how to play and every offensive comment in the book. All we want to do is play a game and yes we're a premade so we would like to play against other premades as well.

All I'm saying is that this game is a team game and therefore should be played by teams, and if you're gonna bitch and moan about that then either find friends or play another game. You're annoying and you probably suck anyways (and if you don't then get a team and stop bitching).

Do the words GO SUCK AN EGG hold any meaning fo ya?

0 Karma | 31 Replies
September 13, 2009 9:40:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Pod808,
Why are guys getting so upset with Hyrims post? He has a valid point especially if he is responding to the original post. Premades should seek out other premade.

And im someone who doesnt care if premades join my rooms or im in a premade joining rooms.

OMG the argument is lost on a retard.

September 13, 2009 10:21:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting AplusCynic,

The argument was lost the minute people started insulting each other like idiots. In other words, there was never an argument to begin with, since the OP ends his rant by telling people to go "suck an egg."

So I suggest you all just shut the hell up. The thread is nothing but mindless bitching at this point. Let it die and move on with your lives.

September 14, 2009 12:02:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And people say the DOTA community is bad........

September 14, 2009 4:23:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

People tend to get a bit too upset of their stats sometimes. I think that is one of the main reasons for people not wanting to play PUG vs Premade, that is they don't dare to get a loss...

September 17, 2009 4:02:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting AplusCynic,

If you were actually paying attention to the arguements of some...THEY ARE.  For f's sake can you people not read.  If they don't want to play against pre-mades (Stupid Term) then DON'T.  Just leave the lobby.  If you want to get better stop dodging and play good people.  <----This includes premades.  Stop hiding and play.  I agree with you that not wanting to play "premades" is reasonable, but it is stupid.  It is just plain stupid and whiney.  Just play the f game.  Get good.  Kkthxbyenow.

Yes sorry I didn't read the second post properly - I was running low on time and would usually have taken more time to post a reply but the tone of the OP irked me and compelled me to do so without due care. I will ignore the fact that you were excessively rude and quick to judge now.

Its not plain stupid to avoid premade teams when playing as a PUG - chances are your team will not work together and you will not do well regardless of how good you personally are. I don't avoid playing against premade teams on the condition that my team is composed of people I know and can work with (like pod for instance).

A premade seeking out a PUG stomping is not cool and I strongly sympathise with you over how DS kicked you from their game in preference for a PUG group.

As the game matures hopefully there will be more PUG groups such that they will be to able fight each other without having to wait hours for an opponent.

September 17, 2009 7:20:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting AplusCynic,

Quoting Pod808,
reply 25
Why are guys getting so upset with Hyrims post? He has a valid point especially if he is responding to the original post. Premades should seek out other premade.

And im someone who doesnt care if premades join my rooms or im in a premade joining rooms.

Haha he called me a retard ^^

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.