How do you tell how far you are in an achievement?

By on August 29, 2009 11:28:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

swanghard

Join Date 02/2008
+1

Basically the title says it all.  When you look at the achievements it just has the little bar, which really isn't all that indicative, at least for me.  In fact I feel that its actually pretty inaccurate sometimes.  Is there a way to get the actual numbers, like you have captured 483/1000 flags or something?

Thanks in advance

Locked Post 6 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 29, 2009 1:38:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
August 29, 2009 1:52:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow, hey thanks a lot.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  If I knew how to give karma I'd totally give you one.

August 29, 2009 3:14:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

u can give karma by clicking karma above their portrait

August 29, 2009 7:09:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was always under the impression achievements were broken, but this guy has quite a lot.

I think it works only if you complete the entire achievement in one game? It doesn't save over multiple games.

August 29, 2009 7:11:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

p.s. kurthnaga u gave karma to swaghard and not CosMoe ^^

u need to click the little thumb icon below their portrait next to the report button

August 30, 2009 8:47:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"blushes"

this is my first time giving karma

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.