The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stardock Pre-Made Teams online

By on August 28, 2009 12:59:24 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Starting today and over the next few days a 3 person Stardock pre-made team will be floating online practicing for a Tuesday match vs. PC Gamer in which we must avenge our friends at GPG.  So be on the look out for a Stardock Pre-Made game. If you' have a 3 person team of top players, feel free to get them together and find us.

+897 Karma | 24 Replies
August 28, 2009 1:15:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

*wish I had two friends to play in a team with*

Good luck Stardock!  Where's the betting pool?

August 28, 2009 1:22:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd be happy to help.  Just say when.  Or feel free to join one of our games.

-- Tukulis

August 28, 2009 1:28:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is funny.  I subscribe to PC Gamer, so I saw the spread that said that the GPG guys got clobbered by some PC Gamer people on Cataract.  Seems that the PC Gamer people had UB, Oak, and Erebus and knew exactly how to use them.  Anyhow, good luck with this, Frogboy.  It's good to see that the game is getting continuing press in places like PC Gamer.

August 28, 2009 2:01:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hope Replay-fuction will be out until Tuersday !

August 28, 2009 2:04:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol "when you have a 3 team people ready"  omfg...

August 28, 2009 3:00:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Games? What did I miss?

August 28, 2009 4:53:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just played against him and his mates with two other randoms a few minutes ago.

Too bad one of them had a disconnect so they had to concede.

It was fun anyway and would like to repeat that.

August 28, 2009 5:12:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Make sure to save the replay! 

August 28, 2009 5:19:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Already did it.

Does someone know were i could upload it?

(and how to watch it? i read it somewhere that it's possible but unstable)

August 28, 2009 5:42:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe you should make sure you can beat a team of Hard AI before you guys step up to premades

August 28, 2009 5:48:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@HorseRadish

until the disconnect it was a rather balanced game, with an little advantage for us

(no deaths on our side and at least one on Frogboys team)

So whats the matter?

August 28, 2009 6:15:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL HAHHAHAHAA, thats funny, a d/c against the SD team, oh man the irony of it all....

August 28, 2009 9:02:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm failing to see the irony..

August 28, 2009 9:03:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Much love to u guys, but I'm cheering for PCG again on this one.  I listen to all of their podcasts, and when they talked about this game a few weeks back, I really enjoyed it.  Also saw the spread in the magazine.  Good luck to you guys...I have some ideas on how to beat them...but I'll keep them to myself...gotta earn your win boys. 

August 28, 2009 9:07:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sweet crackers! 

August 28, 2009 9:29:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting -Ryanheart-,
LOL HAHHAHAHAA, thats funny, a d/c against the SD team, oh man the irony of it all....

Yes, because a laptop going in suspend mode obviously proves SD fails at everything they do.

August 29, 2009 4:26:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All the PCG team did is buy teles and cap locks. It's not a good strategy so I beat them twice with a pug. Do you know what their team line-up is? I don't think it'll be the same one.

August 29, 2009 10:20:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Of course it won't be the same strat...a good team uses many strats.  And who cares if they only used locks and ports?  It's a good strat...and it worked for them.

August 29, 2009 10:37:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good luck PC Gamer!

j

August 29, 2009 11:30:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting 0ktane,
Of course it won't be the same strat...a good team uses many strats.  And who cares if they only used locks and ports?  It's a good strat...and it worked for them.

I didn't same it would be the same strategy. It wasn't a good strategy. And it didn't work.

August 29, 2009 11:57:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thats a shame coz im capped for the next 3 days .... so i wont see you guys.... plus i prob wont be able to play u guys coz of ping.

August 31, 2009 1:36:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, I played with Brad and I played against someone who I THINK is a member of PCGAMER (http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/913940/player/28414/)...

Here's my thought - I have no idea who will win.  Brad played a competent Erebus that I was concerned wouldn't be awesome if his teammates were squishy.  The UB played by PCG wasn't stellar, but was servicable.  I'd love to have a chance to fight against Frogboys entire premade, but here's to SD winning.  I do think Brad would take this particular PCG player down in 1v1. 

August 31, 2009 2:20:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

FrogBoy! Be sure to use your replay code for these games against PCG!  I'm sure many here would love to watch em!

August 31, 2009 11:31:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I read a new article in PCG about the GPG dev match. Apparently PCG owned them twice. Watch out Frogboy! I think their team is Dan Evan, and Norman. They give away a lot of their strategies in the article.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.