The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

HorseRadish Erebus Build

(since horn and ring of divine might been removed)

By on August 26, 2009 1:32:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Here is what I have been playing with and is quite a lot of fun.

1. Bite 1

2. Coven 1

3. Mist 1

4. Bite 2

5. Batswarm 1

6. Poisoned Blood 1

7. Bite 3

8. Mist 2

9. Save

10. Bite 4 and Poisoned Blood 2

11. Mist 3

12. Mist 4

13. Mass charm 1

14. Save.

15. Bloody Haze 10% dodge and Vampiric Aura

16. Mass charm 2

17. Mass charm 3

18 Mass charm 4

19. Muddle

20. Batswarm 2

Ok here is why I tell you why I build this. Ok I am going for a "You Cant touch this Erebus"

Favor = Pendant of Grace 10% Dodge and 15% minion Dodge

Items

Start with Level 1 priests

next 950  scalemail and banded armour

next 1750 Assassin's footguards 10% Dodge 5% attack speed

next 1750 vlemish faceguard

After that I usually upgrade citadel and Save for Cloak of Elfinkind 12000 gold with +750 armour +20% movement speed +15% dodge and a warp every 20 seconds.

Ok why do this, it is fun seeing that green Evade all over the map as everytime something tries to hit you.

At level 15 I usually have the forementioned

Which gives me a 45% Dodge yep you hit me about half the time.

I have two warps to save me and mist. Along with bite to heal me.

I usually upgrade the banded armour to Narmouths ring.

I usually upgrade Scalemail to Platemail of the crusader.

The last spot open can be used for more armour to tank, or mana more mist, or one of my favorites desperate boots which increases your dodge 20% when under 30% health.

Have fun

Looking to Evade you in an Arena Soon

+12 Karma | 58 Replies
September 14, 2009 10:42:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Right now only thing better is using this with Sedna the 20% dodge and all that healing she is tough to kill been having a lot of fun with her also.

September 14, 2009 1:52:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's very simple: 20% dodge equals 125% hp and 125% hps on average.

Level 6, Banded + Scalemail

Health 2775 ( 3879.45 Modified Armored Health ) with 20% dogde.
Health 4075 ( 6919.35 Modified Armored Health ) with botf and nimoth

It's very obvious that health stacking at this point is still superior then 20% dodge.

Level 11, Unbreakable, Namoth, Nimoth, Vlemisch

Health 4950 ( 7563.6 Modified Armored Health ) with 20% dogde.
Health 6350 ( 9702.8 Modified Armored Health ) with botf and Hauberk

125% of 4950 is around 6187. So this is almost equal.

I believe with 30% dodge in late game you can be superior then with hp stacking, but not in early game!

September 14, 2009 6:18:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Epiphenomenon,

Quoting tperge,
reply 43
Could be more, could be less.  It all about luck. 

That's why I asked for the expected value.

Honestly I dont htink the expected value matters.  Really the expected value is based on an infinate number of attemts to create an average.  While in a single demigod game, I think that there is a sufficiently low number of occurances for dodge to be activated that is could be really strong or really weak, as well as the expected value. 

Basically I dont think there are enogh occurances in a single game that the expected value will hold reliably true.  It like if you flip a coin.  It should be 50/50.  If you do this an infinate amount of times that will be the case.  But if its only 1000.  YOu couls end up with 600/400.  And that can be a signifigant difference. 

I would say the idea of dodge is reliable overall, but beprepared to get murdered one game because it fails so often, and in the next others will accuse you of cheating becasue you seem so OP with it.

September 16, 2009 9:19:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The thing is that he is erubus. He can afford to have slightly lower health till late game because he has Bswarm and mist, and bite. Making him very survivable regardless of his items.

September 16, 2009 1:04:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ntropy,
It's very simple: 20% dodge equals 125% hp and 125% hps on average.

Level 6, Banded + Scalemail

Health 2775 ( 3879.45 Modified Armored Health ) with 20% dogde.
Health 4075 ( 6919.35 Modified Armored Health ) with botf and nimoth

It's very obvious that health stacking at this point is still superior then 20% dodge.

Level 11, Unbreakable, Namoth, Nimoth, Vlemisch

Health 4950 ( 7563.6 Modified Armored Health ) with 20% dogde.
Health 6350 ( 9702.8 Modified Armored Health ) with botf and Hauberk

125% of 4950 is around 6187. So this is almost equal.

everyone buys nimoth compare with hauberk and Bof at level 6. Anyone can fudge numbers to try and make it look good but ingame is what counts and this build is far superior to a Bof erebus

I believe with 30% dodge in late game you can be superior then with hp stacking, but not in early game!

September 16, 2009 8:05:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What about getting mass charm at level 8 instead of mist two? You would still have mist four in time for lvl 15. What would be a disadvantage to getting mass charm earlier? I can only think that mana might be a problem. One of you pro's care to chime in?

September 18, 2009 10:10:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting seanjohn86,
What about getting mass charm at level 8 instead of mist two? You would still have mist four in time for lvl 15. What would be a disadvantage to getting mass charm earlier? I can only think that mana might be a problem. One of you pro's care to chime in?

I really would not get mist more than once. And i don't suggest erebus beginenrs to use this build.  I saw plenty of times that some beginners use their mist until their mana becomes 0 or more than 1 enemy comes around.

September 22, 2009 5:10:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nobody share a replay when I use this on you I want it to remain a secret. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.