The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SERIOUS +Minion Health Items BUG (STILL NOT FIXED IN 1.2)

By on August 21, 2009 7:43:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When buying +Minion Health Items (Hauberk of Life, etc.) and using any General but Erebus, your minions have their original health when summoned and not the boosted health.

Erebus has this problem only without skilling Improved Conversion Aura. After he skills this he has full boosted health minions when summoned. Other skills like Entourage or higher Raise Dead Ward or higher Summoning Yetis or Shamblers do not help!

Quite a disadvantage for the other Generals and hardly intended, hm?

Edit: It's even worse.

+25 Karma | 131 Replies
January 23, 2010 4:10:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

booty call bump

January 23, 2010 10:31:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump, because I can!

January 23, 2010 10:49:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump

January 23, 2010 10:51:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump because I want a more destructive plant army.

January 24, 2010 2:26:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've added this bugfix to a combined bugfix. Please stop bumping this thread and instead help out with fixing and advocating new bugs. Please visit this thread for new project.

February 9, 2010 10:17:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.