The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Lord Erebus.

By on August 12, 2009 3:26:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Needs a nerf. I don't care how. But he needs one.

Pretty much all the games I have played recently have had at least one Erebus in, and I don't know what the hell is going on because I never had problems with them before, but at the moment with max minions, max bite, 1 point in swarm and 1 point in stun there is NOTHING you can do against it. It totally owns from level 2 until the game finishes and you simply cannot touch him.

I CAN'T EVEN MAKE THEM LOSE ANY HP, AND THE DPS THEY HAVE IS INSANE.

/rage

+7 Karma | 192 Replies
January 30, 2010 8:08:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i agree with you that spit is overpowered but i dont think that erebus is as weak as you say. with mist ub cant push erebus out until midgame. minions are awesome against a tower rook and if he doesnt have help he runs out of mana pretty fast since he either just watches the minions kill the tower (and has to rebuild) or he slams the minions to death. queen is a hard enemy until mid-late game yeah but thats just because queens shield is awesome early game. and oak against erebus is pretty hard until mid-lategame as well. his minions aint as strong as erebs and ereb got bite to heal and is more effective than pen.

January 30, 2010 9:09:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IMO, people who say "UB/LE aren't invincible" are either terrible at the game and don't understand that just because something can be killed doesn't make it balanced, or play UB/LE and don't want a nerfbat to the groin.

January 30, 2010 12:07:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wait lifekatana your post is ambiguous.  are you saying you cant be beaten while u play ub, or u cant be beaten when u play sedna/oak.

nvm i reread it.  yes i agree with u , players of equal skill the ooze beast will win in a 1v1 brawl to the death.  in fact i believe i posted a month or two ago something like "plz tell me how i can beat an ooze ub with my erubus qq" since i was getting stomped in pantheon (g vs a). 

so touche sir

January 30, 2010 12:13:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LE is just retarded, lol.

I played him last night and mist is so rediculously powerful it borders on ludicris. You can avoid soooooooo much damage.

Hammerslam? Mist
Rain of Ice? Mist
Spit? Mist
Swapped? Mist
Fireball? Mist
Pent? Mist
Ground Spikes? Mist
Tracking Bug? Mist
Snipe? Mist

I think you see where I'm going with this.

January 30, 2010 12:17:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He doesn't even need to avoid damage, he can heal himself, he has tons of hp, he can stall in mist indefinitely, and if things get too bad he can warp out dealing damage to everything in his path...

January 30, 2010 12:18:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Splitshadow,
He doesn't even need to avoid damage, he can heal himself, he has tons of hp, he can stall in mist indefinitely, and if things get too bad he can warp out dealing damage to everything in his path...

*Mist*

Edit: See? I just misted your post.

January 30, 2010 12:35:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Quoting Splitshadow, reply 180He doesn't even need to avoid damage, he can heal himself, he has tons of hp, he can stall in mist indefinitely, and if things get too bad he can warp out dealing damage to everything in his path...
*Mist*

Edit: See? I just misted your post.
I think you misted something

January 30, 2010 12:36:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Crop Dusting Bitch

January 30, 2010 1:09:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rofl teseeer

January 30, 2010 6:20:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Hammerslam? Mist
Rain of Ice? Mist
Spit? Mist
Swapped? Mist
Fireball? Mist
Pent? Mist
Ground Spikes? Mist
Tracking Bug? Mist
Snipe? Mist.

SILENCE.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

January 30, 2010 6:27:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

Quoting Teseer, reply 179
Hammerslam? Mist
Rain of Ice? Mist
Spit? Mist
Swapped? Mist
Fireball? Mist
Pent? Mist
Ground Spikes? Mist
Tracking Bug? Mist
Snipe? Mist.
SILENCE.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Mist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

February 1, 2010 8:48:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah... tried ever to counter pentience with mist?

February 1, 2010 10:58:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

0.1 seconds, it's doable if you see an oak running towards you while you're locking a flag or something like it

February 1, 2010 11:08:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The point is you mist off the debuff. If theres 3 people beating on your, the damage boost HURTS. Misting off the effect frees your movement speed and stops the extra damage effect.

February 1, 2010 11:55:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks Lehstang, although I'm pretty sure Oak pretty much beats erebus throughout the game except for really early on, as does queen(shield has nothing to do with it and is a shit skill). Then again that does not mean they're better, just better in 1vs1 pushing. Erebus's mass stun is absolutely insane in team fights while bat is almost a sure killer for hubrid lowhp demigods.

February 1, 2010 12:05:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Those damn Hubrids!

February 1, 2010 12:48:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LE has no joke skills, every other demigod has 1 skill that's not worth taking ever. Also, LE vs Oak is just a retarded invincibility gangrapefest, neither of them would ever stand a chance of dying

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.