The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Reformating and Demigod

By on August 3, 2009 8:34:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Starkiller18

Join Date 04/2009

First of all, i couldn't find another topic about this, so i apologize if this has been asked before.

Now to the question, i need to reformat my PC (With Demigod) I ask you, what do i have to do to reinstall it without having to pay again for it?

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 3, 2009 8:42:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Download Impulse, open it up, log in, and click on the 'My Games' tab. You will be able to download your purchased copy of Demigod there.
August 3, 2009 8:55:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pretty much the exact same process as updating the game, except the button will say Install instead

August 3, 2009 9:03:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That sounds pretty easy. Thanks!

August 3, 2009 9:46:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let us know if it gives you any trouble. 

August 3, 2009 9:50:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ACtually if you have another partition or external harddrive you might wanna consider backing up the game if you have a slow connection. It'll save you the download. I could get it at 2+ MB/s (yay impulse servers!) but if you got a slow connection and you want it installed fast then backing up is the way to go.

Note though (and this sucks big time about the backup function) you have to install Demigod on the same OS version as you backed it up on. I made a backup on XP and tried to install it on W7 but that doesn't work.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time: