The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

QoT+sedna idea

By on August 3, 2009 2:19:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Prob an already posted idea i'm not sure i havnt read up on the forums in about 3 months but i know that there is a problem with the summons and if even getting them is worth it because how weak they are and i thought this would make them more viable.

QoT much like the oak's skills where u get more dmg per ghosts alive QoT can have a diff kinda move being a lil defensive

Bramble shield could be changed to reduce physical dmg taken by 1/3/5% while not in the flower and 3/6/9% while in the flower per shambler she has alive within a 30 yrd range around her (to prevent ppl from stockpiling them at the base) atm when QoT goes into  the flower her dmg reduction goes up by 1% if u have 4 shamblers u would be able to get another 36% more dmg reduction making shambler's more useful especially for lvling up, and makes getting higher summon ranks more useful since u can summon more, at a faster pace incase they go down allowing you to constantly keep the dmg reduction effect up

Sedna is more of a healing character but the summons are cannon fodder and are not used

healing wind can also be changed to increase the effect by 3/6% per lvl/per summon so u still get the full 24% when all 4 are out which also makes them more useful if u wanna keep the allies around u alive and just like QoT should only work if the summons are within 20~30 yards of ur character

this will make actually killing the special summons a good idea since it will weaken the general

+2 Karma | 2 Replies
August 3, 2009 7:36:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry, this is unreadable. Please re-read and edit your post.

August 3, 2009 8:00:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting CosMoe,
Sorry, this is unreadable. Please re-read and edit your post.

fixed it up a lil

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.