The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Little bitty pieces

By on July 31, 2009 10:41:47 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

image Did people think they’d have to wait until the August to start getting the meaty goodness of Demigod v1.2?

I don’t know about you but I just don’t have that kind of patience.

So instead, GPG and Stardock have decided to release the updates as they are completed.

Internally, we’re doing testing and work on Replays and Rematches. Rematches are where your game ends and you just want to play again without all the fuss.  Replays are where you can go back and look at the game you just played.  This first update is also designed to fix a LUA decompression bug that is causing some people to get instability when playing online. Plus, it fixes (I hope) the lingering issue with stat tracking. Plus it fixes an exploit issue with Erebus.

With the demo out, I am hopeful we’ll see this in the next week or so. No promises of course. There’s always the unexpected but that’s what’s happening internally right now.

+912 Karma | 102 Replies
August 26, 2009 6:23:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

of course these "liitle bitty pieces" will be released next month

have you nothing learnd from DG ?

everything, and i mean really eeeevvvvvvvvveeerrrrrrryyyyyytttttthhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg

needs much more time than players normaly would expect !

August 31, 2009 11:23:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can imagine brad's patience having a quiet drink in some bar; watching people getting sloshed but himself only sipping away at his drink, optimistic for the unknown potential of the night ahead. Obviously he has some kind of old fashioned fancy fob watch he pulls out to check the time and realises that perhaps their might not be much of a meaty goodness to be devoured that night. He instead goes off to drink with the partygoers, realising that no matter what happens, its still going to be a fun time.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.