The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Lookin' for some picture support

Is this the right place to put this?

By on July 28, 2009 12:14:59 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Ok so simple question here. Not sure if this was the right spot to put this but....any sort of supports good ha. How do you put a picture into a comment on the forums? Like as a signature-type thing. Help would be appreciated, ha.

+51 Karma | 7 Replies
July 28, 2009 12:58:53 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Is this the right place to put this?

no

what forums?

did you upload your pic to a hosting site?

did you click the little 'insert/edit image' icon and paste in the direct link to the uploaded pic?

July 28, 2009 12:59:42 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

guess you need to change your nick now

July 28, 2009 10:07:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

well its the stardock forums and this is stardock support....it was a fair guess.

and ah, i see wat i was doing wrong. thanks. its workin now.

------------------------------------------

July 28, 2009 10:19:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We don't support signatures, however to add a picture in a post you just need to upload it somewhere (imageshack, photobucket, etc), then click the insert image button in the reply box and paste in the direct URL of the image (the image itself, not the URL of a page with the image on it).

July 28, 2009 10:28:03 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting kryo,
We don't support signatures, however to add a picture in a post you just need to upload it somewhere (imageshack, photobucket, etc), then click the insert image button in the reply box and paste in the direct URL of the image (the image itself, not the URL of a page with the image on it).

thanks, i found it.

--------------------------------------

July 28, 2009 10:37:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

(Insert framed images here)

July 26, 2010 7:44:30 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Maybe its me, but it is not really working to me

Here i try to insert a pic:

--------

Reaper

--------

and it does not show up. It writes at the bottom right corner of my firefox that "data transfer from the following site: arch.atw.hu..." (thats the site where i uploaded my pic), but seemingly does nothing. The pic is like 30 kb and is a jpg; i already tried png format, with the same (=no) results.

The pic's url is:

http://arch.atw.hu/reaper_render.jpg

Edit:

Trying Imageshack...

Aaand, it works. Whoa.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000266   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.