The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Can't log in.

But I can to Impulse etc.

By on July 25, 2009 7:21:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

BrownieTheOne

Join Date 07/2009

I just recently got Demi-God and tried to log in to play it with a friend. At the log-in screen, it kept saying "Invalid username/Password".

But they we'rent. They were right. I checked my Impulse account, that it could log into impulse and it could. It could log into their community forums and I can log into here.

I just can't log into Demi-God. Why?

PS: I put this here because I thought it was the most appropriate place.

Locked Post 9 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 26, 2009 4:32:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Impulse won't let you log into the game if it thinks you have logged in already to stop people sing same account. I have been "locked" out with this message when the game crashes twice in quick succession - my username and password are valid but I get that message. Looking through logs, you find out what really is going on. After a few minutes I can log in again (having changed nothing)...

July 26, 2009 4:35:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds like he has never successfully logged on, so that's probably not it hack78.  Here's a bump for your post brownie, good luck!

July 26, 2009 7:06:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks, and Obscenitor is right.

I have NEVER been able to log in.

Account was only created on Friday and game downloaded and played saturday (Yesterday). I just can't log in to it.

July 26, 2009 2:20:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you've never played online before, make sure that you have the game properly registered on the account you're trying to use. If it is and it still won't work, please contact [email protected].

July 27, 2009 5:08:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I suppose I'll contact Stardock.

December 12, 2009 12:20:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am having exact same problem, says my username/pw is wrong and it is not wrong, can log in impulse out of game over and over. I have never been able to log in internet.

December 17, 2009 3:36:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

same issue, and now the game is crashing after I have logged in..

I played a bunch of games last night.. no issues...

April 1, 2010 2:27:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have the same issue just about every single night. It's really becoming irritating. I might be able to get two games in a night because it takes an hour or two just to get it to work properly.

April 1, 2010 3:07:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Reposting over here.  If you've been able to log on in the past, but for some reason can't after the game crashes:  

Help is near!  I've had this problem many times.. figured out the easiest way to resolve it is to close demigod, and close Impulse.  Wait 15 seconds, then start up Impulse / Demigod.  Try logging in.  That has worked for me almost every time (if it doesn't.. I rinse / repeat, but wait like 30 seconds).

Weird I know.. but I've waited a long time just spamming my info to login with no success.  I've tried closing and reopening demigod multiple times with no success.  But.. closing Demigod AND Impulse + waiting = win.  gl hf.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time: