The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

digital download

cd drive took a crash on me

By on July 15, 2009 3:46:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i boought demigod and my cd driver will not read the disc i have the " pc demigod god sticker" thats on the back of the  battle manual  that you need to enter when you install the game for the first time, and i was wondering if there was anyplace to download the game online.

thanks

0 Karma | 3 Replies
July 15, 2009 4:06:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you go to http://www.impulsedriven.com/ they offer a digital download of Demigod, you'll need to download and install the Impulse Software hereHowever, I'm not sure if you can use the CD key you already have, or if you'd need to rebuy the game.

EDIT: According to the poster below me, the CD Key will work!

July 15, 2009 4:13:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[quote who="[TAI]Elixir" reply="1" id="2303709"]If you go to http://www.impulsedriven.com/ they offer a digital download of Demigod, you'll need to download and install the Impulse Software here. However, I'm not sure if you can use the CD key you already have, or if you'd need to rebuy the game. [/quote]

The cd key he has will work on impulse.

July 15, 2009 6:14:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The cd key he has will work on impulse.

That's correct.  If you have issues registering that key in Impulse drop an email to [email protected].

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.