The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I WILL BAN YOU!!!

LOLz @ the germans!

By on July 15, 2009 12:17:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So I was in this 2v2 on Crucible.  We were owning the other team pretty badly.  I turn around and look, and our portal is capped!  I'm like, wtf!  Oh wait, it is an Erebus with Bat Swarm oh noes!  Well, I am nice, and ask them to stop exploiting... they ignore me.  "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!"

Anyways, the guy who was exploiting (whether you think so or not, it is still B.S.), decides to play the I ARE ADMIN AND I WILL BAN YOU card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is sooooooooo funny.  Bring it on then, "admin".

Anyways, even with them capping our only portal, we still managed to beat 'em so badly that their Oak ended up leaving.  So I just thought I'd give some eye-candy, cause this Wiaschdl guy was just too amusing.

Better luck next time with yer lame tactics Wiaschdl... perhaps you will not die by me 95% of the time you try capping our flag!

lolz @ the germans

+23 Karma | 46 Replies
July 15, 2009 12:33:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Maybe he will get his "big brother" to beat you up as well.....

What a tool....

July 15, 2009 12:43:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Testing balance" lol

July 15, 2009 12:45:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Dude...you just posted a screen shot of you cursing someone lol.

July 15, 2009 12:51:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting bane_solemon,
Dude...you just posted a screen shot of you cursing someone lol.

LOL, so true.

July 15, 2009 1:08:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What a stupid idiot & i m not surprise at all (@Wiaschdl)

July 15, 2009 1:17:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Kokujin,

Quoting bane_solemon, reply 4Dude...you just posted a screen shot of you cursing someone lol.

LOL, so true.

Hey, I said I was nice... at first

July 15, 2009 1:34:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what a noobass

July 15, 2009 2:01:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I was in this 2v2 on Crucible.  We were owning the other team pretty badly.  I turn around and look, and our portal is capped!  I'm like, wtf!  Oh wait, it is an Erebus with Bat Swarm oh noes!  Well, I am nice, and ask them to stop exploiting... they ignore me.  "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!"

Anyways, the guy who was exploiting (whether you think so or not, it is still B.S.), decides to play the I ARE ADMIN AND I WILL BAN YOU card. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is sooooooooo funny.  Bring it on then, "admin".

Anyways, even with them capping our only portal, we still managed to beat 'em so badly that their Oak ended up leaving.  So I just thought I'd give some eye-candy, cause this Wiaschdl guy was just too amusing.

Better luck next time with yer lame tactics Wiaschdl... perhaps you will not die by me 95% of the time you try capping our flag!

The guy wasn't exploiting and you are actually finger pointing here on a public forum after calling someone a "dumbass" and a "pansy". Nice going .

July 15, 2009 2:06:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

man  i wish noobs  would shut up mudzis is a good example  if u  dont even know how to put a avatar pic  then your a iddiot

July 15, 2009 2:10:31 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting si1foo,
man  i wish noobs  would shut up mudzis is a good example  if u  dont even know how to put a avatar pic  then your a iddiot

Eh?.....Having no avatar picture makes you an idiot? How is that even relevant?

July 15, 2009 2:12:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,

FTFY

Man I wish new players would be quiet, mudzis is a good example. If you don't even know how to display an avatar, then you're an idiot.

July 15, 2009 2:13:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting WickedBear,

Quoting si1foo,
reply 10

FTFY

Man I wish new players would be quiet, mudzis is a good example. If you don't even know how to display an avatar, then you're an idiot.

ROFL. That just made my day.

July 15, 2009 2:15:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,

Why does not putting an avatar picture in your profile make you an idiot? Jesus...

July 15, 2009 2:21:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What Spooky said in reply #9. The name calling was completely unnecessary and makes any complaint of you null and void IMO. It's not an exploit, it can be discussed if it is an undesired game mechanic that was overlooked. There is no prove either way so its okay to use it for now. You can achieve the same by buying Warp Stone. Yes, it's expensive but you can do it too so...

Impersonating an admin is a clear violation of the ToU from Stardock. You should have made a complaint through the proper channels with your screenshot. However, after you calling him names I'm not sure if you might not have helped to provoke the whole situation...

July 15, 2009 3:05:41 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Colonel_Jessep,
What Spooky said in reply #9. The name calling was completely unnecessary and makes any complaint of you null and void IMO. It's not an exploit, it can be discussed if it is an undesired game mechanic that was overlooked. There is no prove either way so its okay to use it for now. You can achieve the same by buying Warp Stone. Yes, it's expensive but you can do it too so...

Impersonating an admin is a clear violation of the ToU from Stardock. You should have made a complaint through the proper channels with your screenshot. However, after you calling him names I'm not sure if you might not have helped to provoke the whole situation...

Heh, but I don't really care. I just call 'em as I sees 'em. Not like anyone will actually take action... so whatever. I just get a kick outta looking at the SS

July 15, 2009 3:15:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So does not putting a avatar picture in a profile make a person an idiot? Hmm interesting but i think there is something wrong in your head. May need to get it check out.

July 15, 2009 3:20:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,

2/10

July 15, 2009 4:30:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would think typing illegible sentences would make one an idiot....

July 15, 2009 4:43:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I can feel the love in this thread.

July 15, 2009 4:48:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod is a very loving game and brings out the best in people.

July 15, 2009 5:03:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

did anyone even bother to check the other guys stats he has played 7 games  in total while void has played 290   yh  i think i know who i would go with

iddiots

July 15, 2009 5:06:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting InfiniteVengeance,

I would think typing illegible sentences would make one an idiot....

You know, I'd think so too but while there's no taboo attached to butchering the English language here on the internets, the penalties for pointing out said butchery are pretty stiff.

It's a strange new world...

July 15, 2009 5:48:18 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting si1foo,
did anyone even bother to check the other guys stats he has played 7 games  in total while void has played 290   yh  i think i know who i would go with

iddiots

I absolutely LOVE your reasoning abilities.

July 15, 2009 6:00:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OP translation:

Wez waz pwn1ng so guud de odder teem jused a tatick I no likey so I wuz lyke "yo, stoop dooin sploitz, 3ven doh itz n0t reelly sploitz, I jusd doo't likey". Hee sayz stoop1d stuf, i tak p1ctur3. Wee steel w1nn da gam3 cuz 1'm soo 1337. Oak w3nt to0 go0 bo0-ho0. Bee pr0ud ov mee!

-----------

Any chance you're going to hang this photo on the fridge too?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, still can't figure out how to post an avatar.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.