The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Any girls here?

I hope I'm not the only one D:

By on July 13, 2009 3:48:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just a quick question... are there any girls here? I see girly icons but I'm still unsure. D:

0 Karma | 175 Replies
July 13, 2009 3:50:27 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

To quote Wheeloffire.

The internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are state troopers.

July 13, 2009 3:57:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

True, but could same be said as this

The internet. Where adults are children, and where children are adults.

July 13, 2009 4:06:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Deleted.

July 13, 2009 4:16:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Starkiller18,
Sigh...Why you want to know? it's not like, you know, you'll have a chance with them.

If there any girls here, read this, DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL.

rofl

July 13, 2009 4:28:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Starkiller18,
Sigh...Why you want to know? it's not like, you know, you'll have a chance with them.

If there any girls here, read this, DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL.

lawlipop.

July 13, 2009 4:42:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Apart from devs, I only know MishYu.

July 13, 2009 4:54:13 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

No women on the internets.

July 13, 2009 4:57:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Rule 16 of the internet is...

There are NO girls on the internet. 

question answered

problem solved

July 13, 2009 4:59:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm a woman.

July 13, 2009 5:13:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i quote again...NO girls...womenz are fine

July 13, 2009 5:14:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

July 13, 2009 5:26:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Honestly I can't stand girls/women who go out of their way to make it known they are female when playing games online.

They are almost as bad as the guys who go crazy over them as if the game is for picking up a date.

July 13, 2009 5:28:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Honestly I can't stand girls/women who go out of their way to make it known they are female when playing games online.

They are almost as bad as the guys who go crazy over them as if the game is for picking up a date.

QFT. 

July 13, 2009 6:01:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Kitkun is not a female. I know her personally.

July 13, 2009 6:20:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I only play Demigod against the AI, and they keep ignoring my pick up lines. 

July 13, 2009 7:21:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Thank you all for the late work lauphter.  Its like a bad AOL chat room from the early 90's

July 13, 2009 8:00:42 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting Mumblefratz,
To quote Wheeloffire.

The internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are state troopers.

boo-coo karma to Wheeloffire.

July 13, 2009 8:19:22 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Some of the girls here don't count because they are flat chested...

July 13, 2009 8:56:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Tkins,
I almost replied to this, but then I did a double-take.

July 13, 2009 9:30:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Miyamiya,

Oh really? So a woman who says she's a woman is doing what exactly that men don't do when they say they're men?I've seen guys call women "attention whores" (elsewhere, not here) for saying we're women in the first place, but a guy who's mistaken for a woman seems to have no qualms about saying "No, I'm a man" and that's okay?

And when men (as in this thread) think it's funny to recycle jokes that are well over a decade old about how there are really no women on the internet, is it really surprising that women who are on the internet say, "No, really, I'm on the internet."

And of course, so many men just assume everyone they see is a man (check my karma - most of the guys who give me karma refer to me with male pronouns), but it's somehow wrong for a woman to say "no, I'm a woman?" Why is it okay to visibly be a man, but to visibly be a woman is "going out of their way?"

July 13, 2009 9:38:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh really? So a woman who says she's a woman is doing what exactly that men don't do when they say they're men?I've seen guys call women "attention whores" for saying we're women in the first place, but a guy who's mistaken for a woman seems to have no qualms about saying "No, I'm a man."

And when men (as in this thread) think it's funny to recycle jokes that are well over a decade old about how there are really no women on the internet, is it really surprising that women who are on the internet say, "No, really, I'm on the internet."

And of course, so many men just assume everyone they see is a man (check my karma - most of the guys who give me karma refer to me with male pronouns), but it's somehow wrong for a woman to say "no, I'm a woman?" Why is it okay to visibly be a man, but to visibly be a woman is "going out of their way?

No, theres no problem with clarifying mistakes or answering if asked. The objectionable ones are the ones that go out of their way to announce themselves, obviously expecting to be given special treatment and attention because of their gender. 

July 13, 2009 9:55:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Damn it, where's that mudkip when you need him? Someone get him in here.

July 13, 2009 10:07:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kitkun,

Quoting Tkins,
reply 14

I almost replied to this, but then I did a double-take.

Shashashasha, so close!

July 13, 2009 10:17:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

osnapz

I just asked just to figure out if I wasn't the only one D:

but then again, there r no women on da internetz

July 13, 2009 10:29:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

WOAH

Wait a sec,

Why does the OP have the name Eyeohyu but when you click "view profile" it goes to BlueJapan!?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.