The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

rage quitting

By on July 9, 2009 7:31:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know this is a very overdone issue, and the 3 minute thing has helped a load, it really has, but if you're gonna ragequit because you're dying lots, please do it before that 3 minutes is up. Especially those of you who are just aggroing and quitting a few seconds after 3 minutes is gone. It's just lame and ruins the game for everyone - the side with a bot stands no chance, and I would like to think it's less fun for the other team, though based on my last match that's probably not true.

+2 Karma | 1 Reply
July 9, 2009 7:42:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I find that even if the game was conceded before the 3 minute mark "in-game", the stats website says the game lasted 5 minutes and hence is counted as a win/loss. If you're gonna concede it has to be done really really early in the game to not be counted as ranked, possibly sub-1min game time.

Concede is only there really for if you get paired with AI and can concede immediately to avoid the loss.

Rage quitting is not encouraged, and concede should not be able to be used to escape a potential loss just because you died stupidly in the first few mins of a game starting. Using pro skills and making an epic comeback should be encouraged instead.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.