The post formerly known as the earn some karma post

By on July 7, 2009 1:22:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pacov

Join Date 02/2008
+182

Here we go.  Pay it forward.  We all enjoy a little karma tied to our names.  +1 the person before you and explain why.  I just gave +1 to woca because he makes some good points on other threads.  I add to the community by viewing the bug report forum every day or so to see if I can help anyone out. 

Update - this was a silly post and a dev feels like its abusing the karma system, which is pretty easy to agree with.  If the post stays unlocked, please don't use it for handing out free Karma unless there is actually something that would justify doing so.  If so, make a post and explain why somebody deserved the Karma if you like.  Bottom line - everybody likes Karma.  Be mindful in the forums and hand it out as appropriate. 

Locked Post 12 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 7, 2009 1:31:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 , one of the few that if i recognize their avatar i'll read their post, usually

July 7, 2009 2:01:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 - hoping this thread doesnt' become us giving karma back and forth. 

July 7, 2009 3:32:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 to pacov on account of his avatar being awesome.

July 7, 2009 7:35:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 to pinkleton for being soooooooo cute and huggable.

July 7, 2009 7:52:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 to shadow for aknowledging he is a noob in another topic, eventho he has only 2 loses and is ladder ranked 3.

July 7, 2009 11:12:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 for posting, i guess

July 7, 2009 11:20:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

+1 to woca because he makes some good points on other threads.

If someone makes an insightful or interesting post on a thread, you should give them karma on that post, not just randomly. Doing it that way (or in a thread like this) really defeats the purpose of the karma system.

July 7, 2009 11:25:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i find people don't like to give karma in forums- idk why. I wouldn't feel bad doing this if it were a once a page thing and people have legit reasons, but if they had legit reasons they should of done it earlier

and kryo, i see you gave no karma

(if this isn't locked, person can skip me and give karma to kryo)

July 7, 2009 12:02:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting woca,
i find people don't like to give karma in forums- idk why. I wouldn't feel bad doing this if it were a once a page thing and people have legit reasons, but if they had legit reasons they should of done it earlier

It seems Kryo's message went over your head here.  This thread should be locked.

July 7, 2009 12:05:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll was having some silly fun, but fair enough.  I'll change out the title and this can be locked if desired. 

July 7, 2009 12:09:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Goggris,

Quoting woca, reply 8i find people don't like to give karma in forums- idk why. I wouldn't feel bad doing this if it were a once a page thing and people have legit reasons, but if they had legit reasons they should of done it earlier

It seems Kryo's message went over your head here.  This thread should be locked.

please inform me how it went over my head? i recognized it should be locked...

i guess me joking about giving kryo karma went over your head 

July 7, 2009 3:11:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol idk if kryo appreciated the joke though  

*edit*

he had a point after all..lol

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.