The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Frogboy's end of June message

By on June 30, 2009 3:27:25 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Only a couple hours and I am out of here until next week! W00t!

Of course, my friends at Stardock and Gas Powered Games will still be around and they’re cooking up so many different things that it’s agonizing waiting for it all.

Lots happening around here. I have to write 60,000 words between now and July 31st for a book I’m writing to make the publisher’s deadline. There will be a lot info on that later this Summer.

The Impulse team is about to put out a massive 4th of July sale.  Over the last couple of months people may not have noticed that Impulse has started getting the rest of the major publishers on board. Activision is on there with Prototype and Call of Duty 4. Ubi Soft is on there with Prince of Persia, Farcry 2, etc.  Other titles are arriving as fast as the team can get them up.

With Demigod, we continue to formalize our the plan with developer Gas Powered Games on what additions and changes to make to the game over the coming months.  Pretty much every significant item that’s been brought up is on our list. Other journals talk about plans for v1.2 and beyond so I won’t spend time on that.  In the near term, v1.1 updates are the focus.

With one of the upcoming v1.1 updates, we are looking at having a tournament week once we’re happy with the robustness and fidelity of the stat system in the game. What we’d do is email everyone who has the game and let them know about it and have live updates on how it’s going.

Really though, that’ll be a warm up to what we are likely to see with v1.2 since 1.2 will have robust replay viewing support and such and then people can post the results from different games and such.

Anyway, I’ll be out of touch for a few days. Don’t burn the place down while I’m gone.  Have fun!

+912 Karma | 30 Replies
July 2, 2009 12:38:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Spooky,
Hmm.. Ubisoft you say. Any chance they will put Anno 1404 on there without their nasty copy protection?
That would be so awesome!

Enjoy your time off Frogboy!

July 3, 2009 4:57:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hope you get assraped Frogboy ,enjoy your time!

July 3, 2009 2:40:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Looks like that psycho repellant strip we put up in this thread did'nt work. . .

July 6, 2009 4:45:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Only one thing works for ppl like them: ignoring them.

July 6, 2009 10:22:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Better solution:  ban hammer.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.