The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Survivor: The Forum Game

By on June 29, 2009 2:08:00 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums External Link

IrationalFear

Join Date 05/2009
+44

The question: Who do you think the last person alive in the world will be (among those who exist right now)? Give us your vote and reasoning. And no Chuck Norris responses, please.

Locked Post 40 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 29, 2009 2:40:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And no Chuck Norris responses, please.

Damn it, there goes my guess.

June 29, 2009 2:55:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Not to steal a Robin Williams bit, but Kieth Richards. He's been on this planet so long and he's still alive. He's done enough drugs to make the Osbournes look Amish. He'll be there at the end of the world, sitting with 6 cockroaches who survived the nuclear apocolypse. He'll just look at one of them and go "You know I snorted one of your uncles, did you know that?"

June 29, 2009 3:48:36 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You misspelled Survivor.

You really cant tell who will live and who will die, as recent events have shown (Farrah Fawcett, Micheal Jackson, and now Billy Mays, the annoying commerical guy)

June 29, 2009 6:08:21 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

You really cant tell who will live and who will die

Well, actually, I can tell you who will die...

Everyone. At least at some point.

June 29, 2009 11:01:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh well, I atleast tried.

June 29, 2009 11:14:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting soasertsus,

And no Chuck Norris responses, please.

Damn it, there goes my guess.

My thoughts exactly. I guess I'm going to have to go with Mr. T. Or Bill Gates, because he has the money to build an imortality machine . Or maybe Elvis. I know he's out there in space with the aliens. I saw him when I was abducted

October 11, 2009 11:12:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Huh. I guess everybody in our "Gang" ended making a forum game... Except scoutdog (but I have yet to check...).

Me and my Avatar Fight

Veers and his Pick a Side

You and your Survivor... huh.

I'd have to say any American, because we have at least SOME missile defense for when N. Korea/ Iran goes totally PMS on us.

Koda0 (^)

October 12, 2009 12:26:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fred Savage.

Seriously, a horrible transition from child actor to adult actor, very lame bit parts and some seriously questionable hair styles hasn't managed to kill this guy off so I doubt Nuclear Fire stands much of a chance.

October 12, 2009 12:40:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yay! I finally breathed life into a Forum instead of killing it like I normally do!

(seriously, though. I think I might have killed the You're Banned post... )

Koda0 (^)

October 12, 2009 12:49:32 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

(seriously, though. I think I might have killed the You're Banned post... )

Koda0 (^)

Doubt. Over 9,100 bans have been posted, and I'm expecting my game to break 10,000 bans pretty soon.

October 12, 2009 1:17:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Once it reaches 10,000 posts it'll have disproven the law that all threads become de-railed and devolve into flame wars, and the Universe will fold in upon itself - luckily, thanks to this thread, we'll know who is going to survive.

October 12, 2009 8:44:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yup. Apperently, sometime late tonite, early tommorow morning, American Eastern Standar Time, only Fred Savage, Bill Gates, Mr. T., Keith Richards and Mr. Rogers. That's kinda depressing, though. All of the survivors of the Apacoplyse are going to have to go gay... since there's not going to be any chicks left...

Koda0 (^)

October 12, 2009 8:57:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The horrible irony is that Mr. Rogers is dead. Atleast there won't be any *insert explative of your choice ending in -ing* hippies. I don't like them and they don't like me. What about Bigfoot (I KNOW HE ONLY HAS SIZE 9'S, WHATEVER)? Surely if Hollywood and cospiracy theorists couldn't kill it, then nukes won't. By the way, is Big foot a female? . . .

oh crap

October 12, 2009 9:03:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Dude, that's pretty nasty, actually. But! If you wanna puke NOW and not go to school TOMORROW, check out these pics... WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT INCLUDED! Just so ya know.

- A Day At The Beach
Original 773 x 635

Reduced 56%
 - Advertising
Original 550 x 778
Original 480 x 798
Sorry to turn this into a Pic thread, but I had to spread some influence from my xp in the Funny Images post.
Koda0 (^)
BTW: Un Mas!
 - Marathon
Original 749 x 575

Reduced 72%
 - Bath Time Brix
Original 700 x 611
October 18, 2009 9:29:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hmmm... so. Sunday nite, everybody is just SOOO busy that they leave me alone here in the forums. Fine. Ok. I don't need you! I don't need any of you! .

Koda0 (^)

October 18, 2009 9:42:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

dramatic, are you? Have you forgotten that I was on for ALL of Saterday, and yet where were you?

October 18, 2009 9:49:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Saturday during the DAY or Saturday during the NIGHT? There's a difference. Since my parents A: don't know I chat on the forums, B: don't know I have a Yahoo account and C: have a phobia of ppl they've never met, I can only come on here, and the internet at large for that matter, when they're out or sleeping.

And yes, I looooove to be dramatic. It really helps when you want people to do things they wouldn't otherwise do.

Koda0 (^)

October 18, 2009 10:00:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

OK, do check the corrupt a wish thread, though.

October 18, 2009 10:04:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ok, will do. even though that has nothing to do w/ our prior conversation.

Koda0 (^)

October 18, 2009 11:45:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I will be the last person alive in this world!

I just have this much self-confidence that I will be. LOL

October 19, 2009 8:00:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Will you shield yourself in your Primary Colors cube?

Koda0 (^)

October 20, 2009 12:14:09 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Probably

October 20, 2009 8:32:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Niiiice... I'd just hide inside of my pants until it was over.

Koda0 (^)

October 20, 2009 10:12:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Is there. . . .nevermind, that would be out of character.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000204   Page Render Time: