The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

pantheon

By on June 25, 2009 1:52:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As much as I hate to be a whining douche, this is pissing me off. Fair enough to the stats reset, I totally understand why they did that.

But the 3 games before the 1 I just left I got paired with people who were literally playing no more than their 4th game online. Then last game I got put with 2 AIs against 3 human players.

I thought we were done with all that bs?

0 Karma | 4 Replies
June 25, 2009 1:54:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If your team concedes within the first 3 minutes, the game gets counted as n/a i.e. unranked.
So if you get joined with AI, you can concede at the start and not get a loss.

Unfortunately there is no fix for being teamed with noobs. Try to help them not die.

June 25, 2009 2:01:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I completely forgot about that, cheers

June 25, 2009 2:46:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But the 3 games before the 1 I just left I got paired with people who were literally playing no more than their 4th game online. Then last game I got put with 2 AIs against 3 human players.

I thought we were done with all that bs?

Apparently not, though I think I did see somewhere where they may have stopped the automatching uneven numbers of people (3v2)

I think they're still starting games where someone quits before the game loads though.

June 25, 2009 2:57:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They reduced the change of a game starting as 3vs2

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356654/page/3/#2271348

but it still happens in ways that are obviously not balanced.

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/668574/player/27496/

2 new players vs 3 players with high win percentages.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.