The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Achievements, Online and Offline

By on June 22, 2009 10:46:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've noticed that in the achievements window some of the achievements I appear to have completed (have the bright boarder around it and full progress bar) are not moved to the top of the list with other completed achievements.  Also, the achievements which are not moved to the top also don't have their corresponding favor points awarded.  This appears to be happening on both my offline and online achievement lists.

Also, it appears some of the online achievements arent even registering progress.  Some of the same achievements with progress bars in offline are completely unlit in the online list, where it should have been activated after one game (i.e. earning 1,000,000 gold).

+4 Karma | 3 Replies
June 23, 2009 3:29:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A question: Where do you see your online archievements? When I go to Pantheon, and search for myself, and click on the Archievements tab, it only says:

Coming soon...

June 23, 2009 4:55:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you log into Multiplayer > Internet, and then backtrack to the original menu, it should show you as Logged on as "XXX" in the lower left hand corner, and your achievements tab will show your online achievements instead of your offline profile

June 23, 2009 6:15:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, thanks!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.