The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Does anyone know of the 2 games that are like League of Legends

By on June 21, 2009 11:11:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was lookn thru the forums here the other day, and saw a post with 3 new games that are similar to Demigod

1 being league of legends and there were 2 or 3 more that someone had posted, but i cant find the post now.

Come on CD/GPG lets get Demigod fixed please!

0 Karma | 9 Replies
June 21, 2009 11:18:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/356953/page/3/#replies

It's reply #57 and the 2 games mentioned are Heroes of Newerth and Bloodline Champions.

June 21, 2009 11:24:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

may I ask how you found that?

I looked everywhere and you find it in moments lol

thank you!!!

June 21, 2009 11:30:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well I just remembered that a lot of the posts on that thread talked about games similar to LoL and Demigod. So I just searched through the recent posts list until I found it. It wasn't that far down, so it only took a few seconds to find.

Oh and you're welcome.

June 22, 2009 9:44:27 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I was not aware that Demigod was "broken".

June 22, 2009 11:23:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's not, people here have gotten themselves into a nasty habit.

June 22, 2009 11:50:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks to World of Warcraft pandering to every request/moan/whine/bitch, the gaming community have developed into a bunch of elitist pricks thats only thoughts are "why isnt this game tailored 100% to my liking, I PAY YOUR SALARIES LISTEN TO ME!!"

So now, everything is either "overpowered" "nerfed" "broken" "not working as intended."

See L4D2 as an example of gamer whine. We need to invent a new term for this! Suggestions?

June 23, 2009 3:19:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd post the word I use to describe them, but I'm sure the profanity filter's reaction would crash the forum servers.

June 24, 2009 8:36:01 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I was not aware that Demigod was "broken".

I actually started playing a bit of multiplayer Demigod recently because it in fact works quite well now -- I'm guessing the OP was referring to the problems at launch?

June 24, 2009 9:27:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm guessing in a year there will be 10 other games in the genre, mostly all mixed together, good thing Demigod has a jumpstart on them all and a AAA Developer/Publisher, but I'm open to any of them, more games is good.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.